24TH ANNUAL WINTER RC SUPER PULL

Published February 08, 2012 05:54AM, by Jake MorganViewed: 3434 times

24th Annual Winter Super Pull
My name is Darren Mealy, Vice President of County Line RC Pullers. County Line is a club based in Western Pennsylvania and consists of radio-controlled pulling and monster truck racing enthusiasts. Each year County Line hosts the Winter Super Pull in Rocky Grove, Pennsylvania. The upcoming event is scheduled for February 25 & 26, 2012 and will feature two (2) carpet pulling tracks, a dirt pulling track and a tuff truck and monster truck race course. This is a national level event sanctioned by the National Radio Controlled Truck Pulling Association (NRCTPA) and draws participants from several states and Canada.

If you have any questions or would like further information concerning our event, please contact me:

Darren Mealy, Vice President
County Line RC Pullers
12929 Linda Drive
Meadville, PA 16335
(814) 337-5481

dlmealy@windstream.net

In the event you are interested in obtaining more information about County Line RC Pullers, please visit our website at:

www.countylinerc.org

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2012 08:20AM by Jake Morgan.

Comments

Post A Comment

Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,668, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 106, Posts: 106.

Our newest member JD_8520