championship pedal pullers October 19, 2011 02:14PM
Is it true that the puller that put on a driving clinic at the Union Star Fall Festival has one more show this yr?

Re: championship pedal pullers October 20, 2011 01:11AM
I hope. When AND Where? Can I get advanced tickets. Is he planning on any indoor events this winter?

Re: championship pedal pullers October 20, 2011 05:25AM
Heard that Klint had him booked for exhibition passes in between classes at Gville if no one stepped up and challanged him.

Re: championship pedal pullers October 20, 2011 12:24PM
Rumor has it Vinny might make it on a Wheaties box or Gatorade commercials, what a role model, right here in Missouri, wow.

Re: championship pedal pullers October 20, 2011 02:48PM
Can we expect to c him in l'ville? Can he pass richwine water test? Drinking

Re: championship pedal pullers October 21, 2011 02:50AM
I also heard that their might be a new John Deere 3020 in northwest MO. Is AAR going to get it's feet wet in the Light Limited ranks. 4 cylinders, twin turbos, BIG POWER!!!

Re: championship pedal pullers October 22, 2011 01:36AM
If anybody can stage 2 T0-4's it would be vinny! Grinning

Re: championship pedal pullers October 22, 2011 02:18AM
Did vinny own midwest binders? I think they sold a kit for that

Re: championship pedal pullers October 22, 2011 02:55AM
Yes they had a kit, TO4 on top, 3LM-466 with small exhaust housing on bottom, all the plumbing, mounting instructions, one case on Guinness BIG Cans (for inspiration), and a list of 1000 reasons why this will not work. I think they are coming out with a new kit for 2012, with a M&W turbo on top, with a precision wheel in it. Can't wait!!!

Re: championship pedal pullers October 22, 2011 05:53AM
A big thank you to those who have seen fit to take a fun day with my kids and make a mockery out of it in not one but two threads. Also thanks for the respect you have for my abilities with to-4 and similar size turbo's as I personally enjoy working with them.

Re: championship pedal pullers October 22, 2011 06:30AM
So sorry vinny, didn't know you were so sensitive. Will refrain from these type of posts in the future.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing