Goin to Murfreesboro January 03, 2009 09:38AM
Going to Mufreesboro for first time just wondering how good of a pull it has been in the past

Re: Goin to Murfreesboro January 04, 2009 12:41AM
We have been going since the very first event. It is a good time and a very nice facility. You can venture around the pits and speak with the various vendors around the concourse in the pulling arena as well. Doesn't seem to get to bad with the fumes either, but we are on the track so I can't speak for the general seating areas. Sound system is decent and the promotors are good people. I highly recommend the event. We drive about 12.5 hrs to get there and don't regret a single mile of it.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Goin to Murfreesboro January 04, 2009 02:30PM
I agree! This will be our second time going, and the facility is nice, the people are wonderful, and the fumes are not bad at all!! We also drive a few hrs. to get there! And it is well worth the trip, and about half the price as Louisville!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,668, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,889.

Our newest member JD_8520