phone# for the alum rim guy whip stantion?? January 06, 2009 01:09PM
I was looking for the phone number for the people that sell rims. I think they are from canada?? Whip something or other, I dont even really remember the name sorry. thank you for the help.

Re: phone# for the alum rim guy whip stantion?? January 06, 2009 02:29PM
Go over to the links page on this site then the builder/supplier directory. All the way at the bottom is there spot with access to website and phone #s. It is easy to overlook because it says something about diesel in the name. Good luck!!

Re: phone# for the alum rim guy whip stantion?? January 06, 2009 03:34PM
[www.vgtirecutting.com]

Bryce is a dealer for Whip Station wheels.

Re: phone# for the alum rim guy whip stantion?? January 07, 2009 01:28AM
You may also want to check out the northernsheen wheels from George Deboer at www.geormach.com (519-637-2460)

Re: phone# for the alum rim guy whip stantion?? January 07, 2009 08:41AM
we got a set of george's rim last season,give him a call.Very well built rim,its a full 1/4 inch not laminated and looks great.Not sure if his web site is up.

Re: phone# for the alum rim guy whip stantion?? January 07, 2009 02:09PM
Jim & Dirk, do you know if George does 38" wheels? Have had different guys ask me about this since we got ours from Mid West. It would be nice to know if we had a Canadian builder that made them.

Re: phone# for the alum rim guy whip stantion?? January 08, 2009 08:27AM
he was talking about building them awhile ago not sure though.better give him a call.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,563, Posts: 229,576, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,838.

Our newest member BadHabit2