Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos January 19, 2009 07:19AM

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos January 19, 2009 02:36PM
Great pics and thanks for the results! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Looks smokey, are you still tasting fumes? Eye Popping Grinning Is that tractor of Esdon's his one he pulls in Diesel Super or his old Redline Fever Too that Tim Gieseker (spellcheck) used to pull in the light class before he sadly passed away?

Re: Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos January 19, 2009 02:51PM
That is the Heavy Diesel. Lost of Mark Ulmer's is the old Gieseker tractor.

Re: Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos January 21, 2009 11:37AM
that is the original "red line fever" the fever 2 which tim owned is now part of the mark ulmer stable in south dakota that runs with the outlaws!

Re: Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos January 19, 2009 05:05PM
If you look real hard through the black smoke, you can see me sitting there choking then it turned to laughter. I always wondered if that would happen at an indoor pull but I never thought I would be 50 foot away to see and taste it...lol. Awesome night regardless.

I was sorry to see Redline Fever end up like it did because I would have liked to see him and Armed & Dangerous go at it for the win that night.

Re: Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos January 20, 2009 06:47AM
That was an interesting night. I got a face full of smoke too. It was a fun night. I was amazed that my clothes didn't smell like diesel smoke not that that would be a bad thing.

Re: Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos January 21, 2009 11:50AM
What is it that exactly happened with these two tractors?

Re: Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos January 21, 2009 02:44PM
The Gigalo got the front end up real high and started bouncing. While bouncing he was on the brakes hard to keep the tractor inbounds so the tractor had about come to a stop when it bounced hard one more time. The last bounce knocked loose the smoke tube and gullotine. The pump hung also so the tractor ran away without a smoke tube as they tried the gullotine and then the electric pump shut off. The electric pump shut off the pump so the tractor eventually shut off but the building filled up with smoke in the process. This all happened in a relatively short amount of time so that is just what I can think of and remember. Esdon just got high and started duck walking really bad. When he shut it down the tractor kinda hopped onto the front end hurting the tractor pretty severely.

Re: Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos January 20, 2009 04:35AM
Jamie your famous!

Re: Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos January 23, 2009 07:43AM
Red line came away with some battle scars. Bent the frame just forward of the hood, broke front spindle and steering, bent wheely bar and it was rubbing right tire pretty bad. Edson did say he might run LSS some this season. Hpe this doesnt chage those plans. Great tractor!!

Re: Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos January 23, 2009 02:32PM
I don't want to start anything but isn't he over cubes to be pulling in the LSS? Correct me if I am wrong but isn't it 505 CID for everyone in NTPA? It would be so nice to see a diesel be real competitive in there with the alky's!

Re: Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos January 23, 2009 09:53PM
Last I heard he was 504. He was 436 for a long time.

Re: Gigalo and Red Line Fever Photos August 08, 2023 07:22AM
i am a big red fan forever. it it is not red leave it in the shed period. hope to see red line fever on the trach this year more but understand with edson s health also
health is number one period hoe edson gets better and red line fever blows the doors off those so-called green tractors.
i grew up with a Farmall b n.that is all my dad had until my brother and i were old enough to help now my brother has purchased several of the big red brand.
i liked red before i ever knew anything about tractors. danny dean edson lehn jerry hart jerry van dope Donald Myers ( the little red rooster).jim weaver the virginia
just to name a few. go big red

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing