BG Lss August 22, 2009 12:25AM
i heard that phillips got a bad call on his new tractor in the pulloff and should have been 1 and 2 . anybody see the same thing ?

Re: BG Lss August 24, 2009 02:44AM
Unfortunately Larry did go out of bounds in the pulloff. I was taking photos from that sideline and I was as close as anyone and he definitely hit the chalk line. He only hit the chalk by a few inches, but he still hit it none-the-less. I was very impressed with Insanity and Extremely Insane all weekend.

The LSS class was just awesome for both sessions, and I’m very glad to see that they are going to be back at the National Farm Machinery Show this February, it should be a great show.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: BG Lss August 24, 2009 02:49AM
That is great if LSS will be back at the NFMS! Which class will be cut to allow for it? Now, if we could just get the mini's back in. Don't want to ruffle any feathers but, perhaps one of the PS, SF, or FWD sessions could be cut to make room. They have already cut the mods to the bone.

Louisville LSS August 24, 2009 03:05AM
I’m not sure what changes they are making to the NFMS schedule yet, but I’ve heard the LSS will be on Saturday afternoon. I’ve heard rumors that they are dropping a SF class, but I’ve also heard that they haven’t had to turn many PS away the past few years due to that classes shrinking numbers… I’ve also heard that it will be an all alcohol LSS show in Louisville.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2009 03:08AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Louisville LSS August 24, 2009 06:36AM
If they would add light ss back in, that would give some a reason to attend again.
Dropping 1 SF session would be a good start.
Drop another and have 2 sessions of modifieds.

Re: Louisville LSS August 24, 2009 06:47AM
Hell I say add the LSS and the LLSS to the show.

Re: Louisville LSS August 25, 2009 03:59PM
How "light" will it be? or have you heard?

Re: BG Lss August 24, 2009 03:14AM
I agree SF and FWD should be trimmed up!!! But PRO STOCK???? cum on. I love the NFMS board, and I wish they would start their own sanctioning body or better yet join with PPL. The pullers need to join together and get rid of NTPA or have a complete take-over.If NASCAR or NHRA was run like NTPA they would not be were they are today to say the least.I would like for only pullers respond to this!...PLEASE.Every year after BG Iget frustrated with how the pullers are taken advantage of. LET HER RIP.

Re: BG Lss August 24, 2009 03:20AM
Wouldnt worry about it, in time the PPL will have pretty much all the PS, and who knows maybe they will co-sanction the NFMS.

Re: BG Lss August 24, 2009 03:12AM
I was at the 300 on the south side, so where he went out was hidden, it was REALLY close. The class was great though!

Re: BG Lss August 24, 2009 05:00AM
Not to hijack your post, but I think I saw Mike Savey's name listed as a driver on one of the Phillips tractors? I was curious about the connection there, I've been a fan of Mike's for years. Thanks for any info.

Re: BG Lss August 24, 2009 07:50AM
If memory is correct Mike would be a father inlaw to Larry.

Re: BG Lss August 24, 2009 11:57AM
If I am not mistaken, Larry said in his interview in the winner's circle that he had Mike drive his new tractor because Mike was lighter than him so they would have more moveable weight for the tractor. I think he based this decision on the run he had the day before. I think it was a little wild for him.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2