Preble, IN - NTPA / Michindoh 2 Day Event July 15, 2012 03:54AM
Friday, July 20th - Michindoh Pulling Association 7pm
www.michindohpullers.org
Saturday July 21st - NTPA RN2 7pm - LTPS, SF, TWD, MINI
www.ntpapull.com

Check out Preble Power-O-Rama on Facebook!

Re: Preble, IN - NTPA / Michindoh 2 Day Event July 15, 2012 02:52PM
Saturday's NTPA Region 2 pull will be featured in the Septmeber "the PULLER", pending I recuperate well enough from my upcoming hernia operation to get to the pull.

Re: Preble, IN - NTPA / Michindoh 2 Day Event July 16, 2012 03:44AM
Just give Jamie the camera, notebook, and a pencil and it will all be covered!!!!!!!! lol JW

Re: Preble, IN - NTPA / Michindoh 2 Day Event July 17, 2012 04:30PM
Dave - if you need anything while you're in town let me know and I will do my best to help you out!

Re: Preble, IN - NTPA / Michindoh 2 Day Event July 17, 2012 04:27PM
There will also be two classes of semis Saturday night after the NTPA event.

Re: Preble, IN - NTPA / Michindoh 2 Day Event July 19, 2012 03:16PM
Preble is located 4 miles west of Decatur, IN on US 224.
About 20 minutes south of Fort Wayne, IN.

Re: Preble, IN - NTPA / Michindoh 2 Day Event July 22, 2012 05:50AM
Thanks to everyone who came out to Preble this weekend. We had two awesome shows and good times were had by all! Look for a recap in the September issue of The Puller magazine! Thanks to Dave Dann for spending Saturday evening with us.

Re: Preble, IN - NTPA / Michindoh 2 Day Event July 22, 2012 06:03AM
You are welcome! The anonymous group that were the title sponsors of the pull, all the very hard working Preble Fire Department and community members, the sponsors all worked very hard to bring forth to a capacity crowd a great pull. Jim Miller build an absolutely awesome power track that was very easy to maintain and was very fair to every puller.
The Leichty Family and Norm, the owner of the Preble Gardens Restaurant, provided (I think) the best puller's meal I've had over the 3.5 decades of doing this great job I get the privlege to do. The meal alone, I told the pullers while we were eating, is enough to earn the "Regional National Pull of the Year Award". And then we had the pull. Bottom line - rest of the RN pulls have their work cut out for them to earn this award, which will be awarded the 1st weekend in December.
Thanks everyone at Preble. I'm looking forward to the 2013 event already!
Congratulations to the winners and everyone else as all of you gave it your best shot.
Good to see that Jeff Shafer finally has his new TWD out on the track. That beast is a DRAGON!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,601, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,855.

Our newest member BadHabit2