Dimensional Resonator?? September 09, 2011 09:47AM
Might be a stupid question, but what is a dimensional resonator? Seen this on the ntpa website...Confused

Hyper Dimensional Resonator
Question:

Is the use of a Hyper Dimensional Resonator on the agenda
for the Sept meetings?

Answer:

I believe it will be disscussed since several are wanting
to use them in the SF class.

I Believe September 09, 2011 10:26AM
The Hyper Dimensional Resonator assists a person it time travel. I believe Superfarm guys are wanting to use them to get from end of the track to the other in quicker fashion. [www.futurehorizons.net]

Re: I Believe September 09, 2011 02:10PM
Gotta admit, now thats funny right there!

It is funny September 09, 2011 03:53PM
Rumor I heard was the SF guys were sick of people saying how they could read F-I-R-E-S-T-O-N-E on the tires as they went down the track. Thought if they could time warp the pass using the Hyper Dimensional Resonator the fans would be more appreciative of what they do. I think this was just a spoof by NTPA tech. True resonators in an exhaust are used to quiet the exhaust all though if you could make the SF class more quiet we could all pretend like it isn't going on because they can't be heard. Oh that's right, half the fans do pretend like it's not going on, it's called BEER run time.

Re: It is funny September 09, 2011 05:32PM
A lot of people rag on the Super Farm class for some reason, but at least 95% of the time these tractors can make a complete pass and put on a good competitive show. I believe it's a lot better than some of these farm "stock" and hot farm classes where there is a 100 foot spread between first and last.

As for the original post, I too saw that on NTPA's site, googled it, and found the same time travel mumbo jumbo. I'd like to know what Hypermax's resonator is about too.

Re: It is funny September 10, 2011 03:19AM
The questions and answers are put up by Larry Richwine, maybe he's just jerking people around for kicks, nah, Larry wouldn't do that! As a side note, the page says "Hyper Dimensional Resonator" not "Hypermax", the word hyper is not exclusive to Hypermax, other wise they would be to blame for all hyperactive children. On the other hand, maybe I'm wrong, maybe diesel perfomance engineering is the gateway to time travel, afterall, there are some diesel tractors who haven't changed much in 20 yearsWinking.

Back to Larry's tech question, I spoke with him via telepathy this morning and he verified what I had already beleived: the Super Farm guys are wanting to use a Hyper Dimensional Resonator to travel back in time and either build a 4.1 Limited Pro or better yet, a 540 Light Pro.

Bolt those Hyper Dimensional Resonator's on SF guys, your new 540 is only a few easy payments away! Be careful not to mount those copper plates too low becasue it will burn, don't ask me how I know!Grinning

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: It is funny September 10, 2011 03:28AM
Jake Morgan
The questions and answers are put up by Larry Richwine, maybe he's just jerking people around for kicks, nah, Larry wouldn't do that! As a side note, the page says "Hyper Dimensional Resonator" not "Hypermax", the word hyper is not exclusive to Hypermax, other wise they would be to blame for all hyperactive children. On the other hand, maybe I'm wrong, maybe diesel perfomance engineering is the gateway to time travel, afterall, there are some diesel tractors who haven't changed much in 20 yearsWinking.

Back to Larry's tech question, I spoke with him via telepathy this morning and he verified what I had already beleived: the Super Farm guys are wanting to use a Hyper Dimensional Resonator to travel back in time and either build a 4.1 Limited Pro or better yet, a 540 Light Pro.

Bolt those Hyper Dimensional Resonator's on SF guys, your new 540 is only a few easy payments away! Be careful not to mount those copper plates too low becasue it will burn, don't ask me how I know!Grinning

Damn Jake, didn't know you were so funny...................! Grinning

Now that was funny September 11, 2011 02:01AM
That there was funny!

Re: It is funny September 10, 2011 03:10AM
and by the way buckeye, what do you pull???? and please be honest.

Re: It is funny September 10, 2011 03:23AM
I believe he’s pulling your leg.

Everyone knows the SF class is one of, if not the most competitive classes out there, smile and take a joke, it’s OK to laugh every now and then and not take the sport so serious all the time.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

What I pull September 11, 2011 02:04AM
I am obviously pulling your chain right now, or is it jerking you chain? I pull my kids around the yard with the lawn mower and wagon, does that count as enough of a tractor puller for you?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2