hot farm case heads October 02, 2011 03:20AM
any great ideas on what are the best flowing stock 504 case heads, the ones i have now have pencil injectors, i at least want to get newer style heads with screw in injectors so i can get some fuel, i heard there are big valve and small valve heads?? i know they used the 504 in some 4wd and construction apps are they better? i know they don't flow well but thats the rules so any help would be awesome!! thanks

Re: hot farm case heads October 02, 2011 03:47PM
What are you building for class wise other than hot farm ? Might help in figuring out what you need. Turbo,water inj. pump size all that good stuff ?

Re: hot farm case heads October 03, 2011 03:53PM
fairly stock classes gonna run with 2 local clubs with different rules, the tighter set of rules stock appearing pump, 3lm turbo rule, 3000 rpm limit, stock cubes, 20.8 tires, no speed limit, no water injection. the other sanction is the same but allow p pumps and 4000 rpm limit

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,606, Posts: 229,658, Members: 3,323.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,884.

Our newest member JD_8520