MMTTPA meeting October 16, 2011 06:43PM
Did any rules in the 8200 and 10000 limited pro classes get changed.

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 17, 2011 12:35PM
Did any other big rules change?? Or anything with the truck classes?

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 18, 2011 01:31AM
Pro Stock 4x4 no change,pro street no change & super street added no dri sump oiling.

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 18, 2011 06:46AM
Any rule banning a dry sump system is crazy idea. A dry sump is not black magic. Why penalize a guy that wants their motor to have a chance at longjevity?
I don't understand?? The horsepower numbers with and without are minimal compared to adding motor saftey.
??

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 18, 2011 01:04PM
Nothing crazy about it. It is a small attempt at keeping some expense control on an introductory(so to speak) class which is already out of control. If one can make a BBC or BBF turn over 9000 rpm and stay alive in Pro Street or even Pro Stock, then why in the world would it be needed in Super Street (Street Stock) which is doing good to turn 8000, unless one is looking for every last bit of horsepower.

Bret P

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 19, 2011 05:35AM
My point is your point it doesn't matter.
You can make do with either system. What if joe puller wants to swap meet off, the oiling system? buy pennies on the dollar. If the budget is limited why not buy one time and be done??
Don't get me wrong if it is a limited class i understand. I have a small block with a old sprint car set up. Bought a system and have never looked back. Motor only spins in the low 7,s no big dea. l Shure do like the looks of my bearings every season. a wet sump would work fine too. I dont have a dog in the fight, just thought it was a out of the blue rule or maybe a big dog had one???

Thanks

Kinda like a hood scoop rule in prostock?? i have seen some that say nonfunctional, or closed in front???
Confused

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 18, 2011 02:41AM
No changes in the 10, Changed weight in 82 to 8500 and raised ci to 474

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 18, 2011 04:40AM
5700 Pro Field changed from a A-pump to a P-pump.

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 19, 2011 05:34AM
Why did they go to 474, 466 has been the norm for several associations? Isn't that only going to benefit one color?

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 19, 2011 06:04AM
and what color would that be? it would be nice to see more colors than green and red. and honestly there isnt that many green tractors left in the class. would everyone be willing to let AC's run their 426 cube tractor with 3by 4 charger and an intercooler? i think that would be fair and make the class a lot more fun to watch..

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 19, 2011 06:36AM
They could of done that for a long time if you would look at the rules.

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 19, 2011 06:44AM
Awesome rule change in the 82 (or now 85)!!! I am always a fan of more color, as I hate the red and green parade.

Interesting change in the 57 pro-field....

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 19, 2011 08:19AM
Doesn't Ford have a 474, but my point is, how many tractors are not pulling bc they are over 466 but under 474. How many tractors is that gonna add to the class?

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 19, 2011 10:22AM
There are two fords that pull with MMTTPA right now that are running a 474 that will now be able to hook in the 82 (85 now) if they want to. That was the reason for the rule change. And yes, innercoolers have already been allowed now for several years.

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 19, 2011 12:05PM
In the 2010 rule book number 16 it all ready says no dry sump oiling in the 6200 super street (street stock). So what are u really changing

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 21, 2011 03:13PM
4x4 puller
In the 2010 rule book number 16 it all ready says no dry sump oiling in the 6200 super street (street stock). So what are u really changing[/quote ] so are u making it legal or making another rule ???

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 19, 2011 01:18PM
It would be nice if more tractors would show up for the heavy limited pro class. Could they make any rule changes in that class to get more to show up?

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 20, 2011 01:18AM
They will have to raise the prize money if they want more tractors!

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 20, 2011 02:56AM
Everyone always wants more money. What happened to just being glad to have a place to pull and having a good time no matter who pulled, sure miss the old MMTTPA!!! Just keeps getting further away from what it was.

Re: MMTTPA meeting October 22, 2011 03:39AM
How about raising the money in the prostock diesel truck class so some trucks show up and get them to the middle of the show.Two more 3.0 trucks were bought in central mo this fall. If money is an issue, raise the purse and let the promoter pick the classes they want but have a decent purse for all classes thats fair in what it takes to build one. Example, the purse in the 5700 tractor class should be no where close to what a 4.1 turbo tractor class pays. Coming from a diesel truck fan, but also enjoy watching big cube big turbo tractors. just my 2 cents.

Re: MMTTPA meeting November 02, 2011 12:33PM
Did the 2.6 diesel class change any rules. Or still running nadm

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,668, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,889.

Our newest member JD_8520