Hillsboro, WI Charity truck and tractor pull August 13, 2012 11:00AM
I had a great time at the Hillsboro Charity Truck and Tractor Pull this weekend. Anyone who wasn't figuring on going next year should put it on the calendar. It is the best show around, you get to see 7 PPL classes for $15.00. If that isn't good enough, the $2.00 16 oz. beers was even better. The word about this show really needs to get out, I can't believe it doesn't draw a bigger crowd.

I would like to thank the Slama's and all there volunteers for putting on such a great show. I also would like to thank the Slama's and company for all the hospitality this weekend.

Thanks for your time,

Jay

Re: Hillsboro, WI Charity truck and tractor pull August 14, 2012 11:25AM
Hats off to the Hillsboro Charity Pull this past Fri and Sat. To see that quality of pulling vehicles on the 2 tracks for only $15 is fantastic in itself. The biggest crowd I have ever seen in Hillsboro was Sat night. I truly think this pull got put on the map this year as a pull that plan to attend every year, and will have no problem attracting more fans in the future. I am not around the Lucas Oil PPL pullers much, but the pull I saw in Hillsboro last night was great. Light supers, heavy supers, mod 4x4 trucks, pro stocks, super farms, diesel trucks, over 100 quality hooks, great numbers in all the classes..... the mod tractors stole the show at the end. Put Aug 9,10 into your pulling calendar next year 2013. No need to compare Hillsboro to Tomah or any other big pulls anymore, Hillsboro Charity pull has NOW created it's own identity. Plus I got to announce the Pro Stock class... and Hurricane Allis got third, even though Elvin didn't let me drive I am still happy..Top 3 Pro Stocks Brad Moss 313.49, Troy Bader 313.46 and Todd Domann 312.03....full results are up at www.powerandnoisephoto.com

Re: Hillsboro, WI Charity truck and tractor pull August 14, 2012 01:58PM
What kind of brats were them at the pull. I'd drive over there to the meat place and buy some. The pull was great, well worth the 2 hr drive.I come every year its a good time.

Re: Hillsboro, WI Charity truck and tractor pull August 14, 2012 02:24PM
what a great show i was there both nights the track was in great shape the mods sure got hold of the track hats off to don salma and crew

Re: Hillsboro, WI Charity truck and tractor pull August 15, 2012 12:01AM
Awesome event Slama family does a great job of putting a Pull together the right way! Tracks were awesome too! Hope to be back next year.

Thx BB

TV Shows: Hillsboro, WI Charity truck and tractor pull August 15, 2012 01:13PM
There will four hours of shows on MAVTV from the Hillsboro event, all on Sundays at 4pm EST/1pm PST:

September 30- Night 1 show 1
October 7- Night 1 show 2
October 14- Night 2 show 1
October 21- Night 2 show 2

Also an hour show from Hillsboro will air on NBC Sports (the old Versus): October 14 at 6pm EST

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing