how to check cubic inch July 19, 2012 12:53PM
Ok I have what may be a dumb question I heard thru a couple friends that you could check cubic inch without taking out and injector.. I just want to know if this is bs or true.. and also if it is true can you know the bore and stroke? Also this has nothing to do with any organization... Thank You for the space and any help

Wayne

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2012 12:59PM by Ronald.

Re: how to check cubic inch July 19, 2012 01:25PM
1 protest
2 tear down
3 look like a dumb a#% when it is legal.
as far as a test without pulling the pan or injector and rocker arms and pumping it never heard of it

Re: how to check cubic inch July 19, 2012 01:37PM
haha ok I have a friend that went to a dealership and they did not pull the pan or an injector or a valve cover and they know the cubic inch of the engine.. I am calling bullshit I just want to know if it is possiable.. lol on spelling on the last word..

Re: how to check cubic inch July 19, 2012 01:45PM
If hes at a dealership and hes looking at stock stuff he probably knows the cubic inch of what hes looking at

Re: how to check cubic inch July 19, 2012 02:03PM
lol yea I bought tractor off of a guy in mich.. and here in nebraska I just want to find cubic inch and well they got papers on the engine and all but I want to see.. I want it checked i guess I would have to go to a bigger dealer

Re: how to check cubic inch July 20, 2012 06:12AM
+HHHMMMMM????? Check Cubic inches without removing a injector, the head or pan?? This may involve someone with SuperMans Xray vision, some kind of CatScan that will work with metal of the engine.. Maybe a mistic, or the Great Karnac..

Or the most reliable way to check the Cubic Inches of a pulling engine.. Just go ask the owner how big the engine is, most any good puller will tell you truthfully exactly the Cubes and any other things that are behind the side shield.... Good luck..

P.S. BoreXBoreX.7854XStrokeX Cylinders.. This is the simple way.. IMHO

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2012 06:16AM by gonzo 1066.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,669, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520