NTPA- Major Indoor Winter Pull October 25, 2012 12:31PM
Just kinda thinking out loud as I finished watching some of my old ISP tapes. Wonder why NTPA dosen't have any interest in having a major indoor winter pull. I remember the first year we went to Indy (1989), it was a happening. Crews dressing up their pit areas, a manufacturers midway, and tons of pulling. Pullers had to earn their way to Indy. The best of the best were there. Just wonder why the NTPA has no interest. To much expense? To much work? Has to be enough interest. Just thought it would be neat to showcase their pullers again during the winter.

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Re: NTPA- Major Indoor Winter Pull October 25, 2012 04:58PM
After someone gets killed at Louisville or Gordyville, then you will understand.

Re: NTPA- Major Indoor Winter Pull October 25, 2012 09:42PM
There will be somebody killed by open farm stock in Indiana before those other places.

Re: NTPA- Major Indoor Winter Pull October 25, 2012 10:58PM
You realize that many of the safety rules we follow today, were implemented at Louisville before any group outside mandated them.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,669, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520