INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 11, 2012 02:36PM
Well here's the updated information on the pull. Yes the pull is at the Sandbox Arena now Cedar Lake Arena checkout cedarlakespeedway.com. We are currently targeting March 1 & 2 for the pull. The classes well be the same as posted before. I have been in contact with Dave Hager for the sled and Klint Tucker for his knowledge of indoor pulling. Thank you to all who have posted your thoughts and ideas about the pull. However nothing is set in stone for this event. We are still working on the details and no contracts have been signed. The biggest concern is how well attended it will be from a fan count. The promoters are afraid of the unknown. They run Cedar Lake Speedway and have many years doing it with success, but this is uncharted territory for them. Also this well be an unsacationed show but I plan to follow most of the rules from NTPA for safety. No you don't need to have your clutch inspected but it will make your life much easier.
Thank You Terry Galle

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 12, 2012 12:26AM
Is light superstock a possible class?

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 12, 2012 12:14PM
Where is this other posting of the classes? Thanks.

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 12, 2012 07:57PM
Here is the thread of the announcement about this pull

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 12, 2012 07:58PM
Here is the thread of the announcement of this pull.

I forgot to paste the link.

[www.pulloff.com]

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 12, 2012 12:21PM
What is your email? I was sure you would like the sand box. Or phone num thanks

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 12, 2012 02:37PM
What classes are they thinking of having Terry?? Could use a couple test passes. THANKS!

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 13, 2012 12:34AM
Classes Pro Farm, SSFWD, TWD, LIM PS, SF, WTPA MINI RODS. My e-mail is upmtech@yahoo.com feel free to e-mail me questions

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 13, 2012 01:44AM
Will you run a 466 class open RPM like tri state and badger state runs?

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 13, 2012 05:10AM
That is Pro-Farm dude, 466 open rpm. I wonder if the local Lim-Pro's will make it? That would be something out of the ordinary for them to work on there tractors before may.

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 13, 2012 06:03AM
What sled is planed?
Who's scales?

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 13, 2012 07:33AM
Who's smoke machine?

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 13, 2012 11:53AM
With those classes I would be worried about spectator turn out also. Just one of the unknowns.

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 14, 2012 12:45AM
Hire Orlin and his 2 story scale! Then you don't have to find anyone to watch it, just tell him and his wife what everything is supposed to weigh, give him line up sheets, let them weigh them, and that is what it'll weigh, not a pound more!

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 13, 2012 06:32AM
Pro Farm 466ci 3x3 upm tri state still rules, Sled will be Hager, Scale ?

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 15, 2012 10:54AM
Would it be possible for like a A pump Hotfarm class. Some hot runners around the area that I am sure would like to try an indoor pull too.

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 15, 2012 12:21PM
They already have a hotfarm class. And those guys don't run nearly as hot as u think they do.

Re: INDOOR PULL UPDATED Twin Cities December 28, 2012 02:56PM
Anymore word on this pull? Is it looking promising or no. I hope it works out

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2