any suggestions of where to get a fuel a fuel tank? January 24, 2013 08:06AM
Anyone have suggestions of where to get aluminum fuel tanks for an altered farm puller? (Diesel). Looking for spun aluminum like is ran on pro/super stocks.

Re: any suggestions of where to get a fuel a fuel tank? January 24, 2013 09:17AM
Got myn from coyote gear .com

Re: any suggestions of where to get a fuel a fuel tank? January 24, 2013 09:26AM
For spun aluminum these guys have tanks [aluminumgastanks.net] we have used both the spun and polished from them. The spun are alot harder to keep clean, you can't just wipe them off with a cotton towel, it will leave fabric stuck to the tank as they are machine rough. I think I finally figured out how to clean them though. Have also used their polished aluminum tanks, they cost twice as much but are easier to keep clean.

As much as their polished aluminum cost, I will probably get the polished SS tanks from Imco if there is ever a need to. Alot of guys run tanks from here, [www.imcomarine.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,575, Posts: 229,604, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2