Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 06, 2012 01:53AM
Would anyone be interested in having a indoor pull near the twin cities on March 8 and 9. I'm just putting this out there to see if there is any interest. I have a promoter that is interested in doing an indoor pull. We have a location and a good idea on classes SF (NTPA), PF (UPM, Tri-State, & Badger), Lim Pro, (NTPA, Badger), TWD, SS FWD (area rules) and Mini Rods (WTPA rules). I need to look at the rules of all the pulling assoc around MN, WI, and IA. So I know there isn't a lot of info here but this is a rough idea of what we are thinking about. Please post a message and let me know what you think.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 06, 2012 02:20AM
I'd be very interested!! I have two SF's I would bring up. How long of a track?? Bryan Deck

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 06, 2012 06:24AM
Ya that would be nice to get something started up north there is nothing else really in the area for winter indoor pulling, what would the possible location or building be ?

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 06, 2012 06:37AM
I can not say right now. However I can tell you that a location has already been chosen and its near the Twin Cities I'm hoping the track well be over 200ft and we should be able to seat 3,000 people. I'm currently in the process of talking with the general manager of the facility and we are planning on a date in the next week or two to look at how the floor will beset. I can also say that there is plenty of parking for haulers and fans and its very close to the building.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 06, 2012 07:10AM
IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE A INDOOR PULL IN MINNESOTA. I KNOW I WOULD BE THERE IN A HEART BEAT TO WATCH.Grinning

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 06, 2012 11:11AM
There is a facilty in New Richman WI You could have 300 ft track( www.sandboxarena.com ) I think it is 300 x 400 ft. I think it seats 7000

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 09, 2012 08:35PM
WI
There is a facilty in New Richman WI You could have 300 ft track( www.sandboxarena.com ) I think it is 300 x 400 ft. I think it seats 7000

I never knew such a place existed ....That would be a helluva place to have an indoor pull. Looks like the people that own Cedar Lake Speedway, may own this place as it is right up against their property. If it wasn't too late in the winter and the ground still frozen good, they could use the pit area at the speedway for parking for haulers etc....See the link below for the google map satellite view.

Could have a pull at the speedway in the summer also....

Sand Box Arena Map

Sand Box Arena Website

Dan Dunham

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 15, 2012 03:50PM
Keep the news coming!

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 02, 2013 03:49AM
just wondering if this event had a chance of getting off the ground this coming winter season?

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 02, 2013 04:30AM
i belive so have classes that are in surrounding states adjust so they can combine some

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 06, 2012 10:20AM
It would be great to have an indoor pull near by. Keep us posted!

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 06, 2012 01:06PM
We'll bring two Limited Pros

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 06, 2012 01:54PM
I'd bring a 466 3x3,3x4 pro farm , limited pro from sd

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 06, 2012 02:47PM
Id bring a semi with a lot of planning and good advertising it could work you never know maybe it could turn out Dean Holicky

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 07, 2012 01:04AM
this would be nice ,keep a open mind on classes and rules

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 07, 2012 03:04PM
Try to get a 6000 lb Diesel, or Super class, or a 6500 lb there seems to be alot of tractors for that class in the area.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 07, 2012 11:22PM
Their is a lot of us that would bring 466 with 3x4 with 20.8.38 in tires

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 08, 2012 12:57AM
would like to see 466 3x4 20.8.38 there is a lot of 466 box charger ice box tractors up in northern iowa hope they keep the 24.5.32 tires out

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 08, 2012 02:24AM
I think if you run the rules like Klint Tucker does for gordyville, you will find plenty of tractors.There is no real difference in 20.8 or 24-32s, in gordyville they all run together, tire size is'nt what puts you in the sand, its whats under the hood.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 08, 2012 02:41AM
dont get to excited people this pull is along ways from even happening

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 08, 2012 01:56PM
If your looking for rules to go by, following gordyville seems to be a no brainer. Brings all associations together competitively. Seen tractors from everywhere have success. But sounds like this pull is a ways off.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 16, 2012 11:59AM
Jack mowing the lawn boosting on the roads, previous the audience start to prevent. [www.mmolive.com] The cops ceased him to ask: [www.mmomesos.com] "Why are you driving by so fast?" Port replied: "I'm sorry, my braking system bad, so I want to drive to be fixed as soon as possible, so as to prevent injuries."! '
Welcome to my siteļ¼š [www.mmohome.com]

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 09, 2012 01:46AM
Yes,very interested in this.Please keep us posted and if you need any help with this please ask.
Jamie

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 11, 2012 11:09AM
I think that sounds like a great idea, providing there is proper weight classes! Thanks.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 13, 2012 06:11AM
You can pre register the Banana, that thing is dying to get out of the shop, and its sick of pulling the fishing boat around.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 16, 2012 11:56AM
Jack mowing the lawn boosting on the roads, previous the audience start to prevent. [www.mmolive.com] The cops ceased him to ask: [www.mmomesos.com] "Why are you driving by so fast?" Port replied: "I'm sorry, my braking system bad, so I want to drive to be fixed as soon as possible, so as to prevent injuries."! '
Welcome to my siteļ¼š [www.mmohome.com]

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 15, 2012 04:23PM
To see a http://www.mmolive.com/ and http://www.mmohome.com/ world in a granda of Buy Diablo 3 Gold stand.And a heaven in a wild flower.Hold infinity in the palm your hand and eternity in an hour.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 16, 2012 02:42AM
Really needs to have a class of Super Stock tractors of some sort

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 16, 2012 03:37AM
The classes being proposed are a little on the boring side. Like the other guy said you need some super stocks and a class of mods would really add to the show

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 16, 2012 04:54AM
How about a n/a super stock class.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 16, 2012 11:20AM
If it aint multi chargers, it aint superstock.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 16, 2012 11:53AM
Confused....wasn't he! A good quality show needs top quality units.....not brush pullers!

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 17, 2012 12:25AM
Put a tubo on everything and it gets boring. Oh and i'm not a brush puller!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2012 12:29AM by redpuller460.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 17, 2012 01:39AM
Oh man I'm really sorry! IH460 + no turbo= not a brush puller- My bad!

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 17, 2012 03:01AM
An A pump class would be nice to have there is still some of those still pulling

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 17, 2012 03:17AM
So an 800up cube na motor isn't quality. There are a few around here that would beat llss.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 18, 2012 06:40AM
S**ts getting deep!!!!

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 18, 2012 10:06PM
Don't get me wrong I like turbos too. Just saying that there are a lot of n/a tractors around that area.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest November 21, 2012 06:46AM
466 3x4 20.8.38 only way to go

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest December 15, 2012 11:05AM
i agree that would draw em in.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest December 02, 2012 10:34AM
Throw in a MOD 4x4 class some of the best trucks in the country come out of WI, MN IA. Would have great numbers keep us posted.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest December 07, 2012 02:47PM
Anymore word on this pull??

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest December 07, 2012 03:03PM
20.8.38 in the 466 class

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest December 11, 2012 08:54AM
Anything ever come of this.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest December 11, 2012 10:46AM
The answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind.
As in wind BAG.
Another Jeff Dentmaker

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 02, 2013 05:24AM
I would love to watch an indoor pull. I have never been to one but would love to watch it but there are none in the area so i think it would be a great idea!

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 02, 2013 12:28PM
WE CAN NOT ALL HAVE OUR FAVORITE CLASS OR CLASSES. The people who promote,arrange and fund a pull are awesome,let's support them in all ways,first by not **tching.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 02, 2013 04:45PM
this place has potential to be a great show for our area. I agree with paul hanson. lets support this pull if they have it, get it on its feet and hope that it makes progress to become a widely known event. lots of good iron very close to the location. lets hope the show is a go!

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 03, 2013 08:24AM
Anyone notice the O.P. Hasn't been back to this subject for over 10 months?
Just sayin'

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 03, 2013 08:45AM
There was a different thread I couldn't find. At one point cedar lake had a pull on their schedule last winter, but said they didn't have enough preparation time at that point. Just hoping they don't give up on the idea

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 03, 2013 10:25AM
We were trying to get a pull there 4 or 5 years ago. Just to much start up money to get it started. That's why when they said they found a spot in MN. I wrote to check this place out its huge and a very nice facilty. I hope all go's. I would love to pull at an indoor this close to home. Good luck If your in need of help let us know we would do what we can to help get it off the ground.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 03, 2013 11:12AM
The best place to have a indoor pull in Mn. would be at the Red Horse Ranch just outside of Fergus falls Mn. That place is unreal. Its big enough to run two 320ft tracks. Lots of staging room. And also the haulers could pull inside and unload the tractors. That place is a state of the art facility.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 05, 2013 03:08AM
I would run a 5-6,000 lb. South Central WI NA rules class (www.scwtp.com), there is typically a dozen good tractors in our class.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 05, 2013 05:22AM
Till someone that actually wants to do the WORK, and can obtain financing for this undertaking steps up, this is just a pipe dream.
Seems the best bet is Klint Tucker. He seems to be the only one to execute this type of project lately.

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 05, 2013 10:23AM
in that case go klint tucker! a pull in this area would be great! only one around im sure the attendance would be 2nd to none!

Re: Indoor Pull near Twin Cities any Interest October 08, 2013 02:09PM
Tucker's your guy

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,565, Posts: 229,582, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,056, Posts: 225,843.

Our newest member BadHabit2