Norwalk region III Pull July 01, 2014 02:56PM
On Sunday Aug. 10 We will be paying $1750 purse. 500-400-300-200-100 5-50. Paying 10 places. Will use Badger-Tri State rules for the 466 class.

Diggin Hard

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 01, 2014 11:54PM
Time?

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 02, 2014 05:08AM
12:30 P.M.

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 09, 2014 03:41PM
Just what it says. Three engine nods on Friday night

Diggin Hard

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 05, 2014 07:33AM
Still gunna have steak and chicken dinners to go with the cheap beer and great show? Kinda like enjoy norwalks pull. Good food, cheap bear and one of the better shows around!Beer

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 06, 2014 01:44PM
The food will be the same, we did raise the price of beer but will have a deal on $20. We will have a good show. Friday night we did get the 3 engine Mods added.
Sunday we are having a 466 class that we will be paying $1750 prize money. Badger - Tri State rules. We are giving a deal on tickets for 2 or 3 sessions on Fridaynight.
Can buy them online on special also.

Diggin Hard

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 07, 2014 11:35AM
Will norwalk have free camping again this year? If so how many spots are available?

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 08, 2014 02:25PM
The camping will be free. Running water, lights and privacy

Diggin Hard

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 08, 2014 02:34PM
Will there be power in the campground?

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 09, 2014 02:59PM
Heard there will be a 3 engine mod class in Norwalk. Is this a new class, or just a different description of regional mods?

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 10, 2014 11:31AM
How big are the camping spots in norwalk? Will it fit a large motorhome? And is it friendly for large motorhomes? I dont like to get stuck. Will the camp grounds be open Thursday night? Thanks!

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 10, 2014 05:15PM
Plenty of high ground, no problem getting struck. Remember free running water and lights. Bike trail right next door. Serving breakfast Sat.morning 7-11. Upper shelter
DJ friday and Sat. nights. Regional III pull. Sunday will have farm class, semi,4WD, Semi, 466 class with Badger & Tri state rules. 466 class will be paying 500-400-300-200-100-5-50 $1750 purse

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2014 12:10AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 11, 2014 12:04AM
When does the campground open? Can we come thursday night and get set up? Is there power with the running water at the camp sites? Dont really need either, but it is nice.

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 11, 2014 09:56AM
Yes the camping area will be ready for parking as early as Wednesday

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 13, 2014 02:24AM
What is the entire schedule for the weekend of the tractor pull? I heard you guys always have a band or DJ after the pulls. Any fire works, or other things to look forward to?

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 14, 2014 05:18AM
Looks like an entire weekend of pulling. Hopefully the weather holds out. Mother nature is fighing everthing this year! Is there enough space in the camp ground or do we have to get there early for a spot?

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 16, 2014 02:37PM
Should be plenty of room. If it fills up we have another area close to the track. We are having a DJ after the Friday & Sat. sessions.we have not been rained out in 47 years, with a little luck we can make it 48. Should have plenty of things planned for everyone. Sat. morning breakfest in the park. Parade, kids games peddle pull and bike riding on the trail.

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 17, 2014 01:34PM
Sounds like the 466 class on Sunday should draw some tractors

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 19, 2014 06:33AM
The 466 class is a lot of fun to watch! Can be a new person winning every time. Hopefully this big pay out will bring in a lot of the badger state and tri state guys! Norwalks big power track always makes for a great show. Beer

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 22, 2014 02:13PM
I've seen there track with so much bite that the 4 WD trucks could not spin there tires.

Fan

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 22, 2014 04:18PM
SWWI Pullers will be there Sunday with all their classes also. Always a very nice and well organized pull. Thanks for the Norwalk Lions Club for having us.

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 23, 2014 06:19AM
If you are talking about the NTPA Prostock Diesel FWD's last year, they had to run last due to coming from Slama's Pull in Hillsboro the same night. Ideally they would run earlier in the show, but when you have two events trying to help each other succeed. Norwalk had no choice but to put them in as they were not on location until the last class just finished up. I know efforts were made to keep the track managable but it just got too tight even with the extra efforts.

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 30, 2014 03:01PM
I thinkI was told that it is $25 for Friday and Sat. How much for all 3 sessions? It sounds like the 466 class could be some good numbers

Fan

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 31, 2014 02:16AM
$25 is only for Friday and Saturday. The Sunday show is an additional $7.00

Re: Norwalk region III Pull August 02, 2014 02:17PM
I heard that for $30 wood buy a pass for all weekend. I would like to see the badger state 466 tractors show up.It would be some show on that track.

Fan

Re: Norwalk region III Pull August 03, 2014 09:23AM
$30 does NOT buy a pass for the entire weekend. It is $25 for a 2 night pass and an additional $7 (as it always has been previous years) for Sunday. Please see this also stated above and below in this post.

Re: Norwalk region III Pull August 06, 2014 04:15PM
I heard that this not only the 48 th yr. for Norwalk, but they have never been rained out. Thats some record if it right. The forcast looks good for this yr.

Fan

Re: Norwalk region III Pull August 07, 2014 03:54PM
Hillboro has not had the best time for being rained out. After 48 years of never being rained out you would be a fool not to get on the same date. If you cannot find your favorite tractor or truck at either of these shows, you never will. It's to bad they are so close in time and location. They will have some of the best competer's in the nation. Which ever event you go to cheer hard and long for the pullers. They put many long hours in to put on a show for everyone. The promoters work many long hours also to put on such an event like Hillboro of Norwalk. The profits all goes back to

people in the area that need it. The Lions clubs supports resurch for eye's and now diabtes. The summer camp nere Stevenspoint is another great place that is sopported by thr Lions. So rather than bad mouthing one pull or the other get out and support them. Better yet volunteer to help one of these clubs.

Bill Degenhardt
Norwalk Lion

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 28, 2014 12:19AM
Can you buy the three day pass at the gate or do you have to buy them in advance?

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 29, 2014 02:47AM
The tickets will be available at the gate for the entire weekend. Added a lot to the show this year. Having pro stock semis and 4.1 pro stocks added!

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 31, 2014 02:14AM
so how many from Hillsboro will load up and com to Norwalk just curious???

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 31, 2014 05:27AM
I would be really nice to see all the badger and tri state 466 guys make it on Sunday! They have some really tough running beautiful iron! If the wether keeps up like this the beer will go down perfect as well! Beer

Re: Norwalk region III Pull August 04, 2014 05:13AM
Doubt any badger tractors will come for Norwalk. They already have a full weekend of points hooks.

Re: Norwalk region III Pull July 31, 2014 02:14AM
As a Norwalk Lions Club member I can tell you this:
$25 at the gate friday night will get you into Friday and Saturday Night's NTPA pulls.
An additional $7 at the gate for Sundays pull is required.
A link to the website: Norwalk Lions Web site
There is a phone number for further questions available on the website page.
Regards,
Kyle

Re: Norwalk region III Pull August 07, 2014 12:55AM
SWWI Pullers are looking forward to Norwalk Pull.
It is always a well organized pull.
We will not be having the 8,500 lb. tractors. ..All the rest of the classes will be there.
Hope to see You!

Thanks,
Guy
608-632-3178

Re: Norwalk region III Pull August 13, 2014 04:03PM
I would like to take time and thank everyone that attended the in Norwalk weekend. The Lions club had a very successful weekend, The non profit clubs made good money along with the Lions Club. Hope to see everyone and more next year.

Bill

Bumbin heads August 07, 2014 01:44PM
Having Norwalk the same time as Hillsboro is a bad timing thing or what?? Or is that on purpose??? I think I know the answer to my own question......

Re: Bumbin heads August 07, 2014 03:37PM
Norwalk has been going on the same dates for 48 years. The bad timing if anything falls on Hillsboro adding there event to the equation.

Re: Bumbin heads August 09, 2014 01:54AM
no bumping heads, more like bumping the sled,,,will there be a show tonite

Re: Bumbin heads August 09, 2014 03:42AM
Any results from Friday nite?

Norwalk region III Pull August 14, 2014 04:15AM
The track was the best I have ever saw. It took the most power of any track I have ever seen. SF, 2WD, Light Pro these classes it took all they had, most were not able spin there tires. Most of the Supers light and heavy were able spin out. Wetlson, Diggen Hard, Picklers, Pete Mc giff, the AC from Holeman, They really turned there wheels.. The track stay so level and the bite wasso ausome. Good job who ever takes care of the track. Excellant job Norwalk Lions.

Fan
See you next year

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,598, Posts: 229,642, Members: 3,322.
This forum: Topics: 37,060, Posts: 225,874.

Our newest member JD_8520