Front mount starter on IH December 12, 2012 01:31PM
Who makes or sells front mounted starter to crankshaft for IH with Pro Fab tranny?

Re: Front mount starter on IH December 13, 2012 05:13AM
We have 2 starters and the drive for the crank we might be taking off the tractor this year. Let me know how interested you are.

Re: Front mount starter on IH December 13, 2012 01:12PM
We have issues with brushes and brush holders. Believe its a 36 volt helicopter starter, looking for parts if available, but may be interested if your are the same type. Send me a PM if you would.

Re: Front mount starter on IH December 13, 2012 02:32PM
You maybe should talk to Greg in Phoinix, Az. He sells them, and repairs them, at least aircraft starters, maybe one of the same animal! I can get you his number tomorrow morning when I go to my shop!

Re: Front mount starter on IH December 14, 2012 12:41AM
Greg rocks! Good products, good prices, good advice!
All his stuff is surplus aircraft stuff, so get all the numbers off your stuff and he may be able to fix you up when you call.
AND, if he has another starter like you already have,,,, BUY IT!
If you are running strange stuff, always get two. Unless you can buy a container load of them. Then buy them all.

Re: Front mount starter on IH December 13, 2012 09:44PM
Greg Whitney Aircraft starters unlimited 602 908 2316

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,601, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,855.

Our newest member BadHabit2