Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 11:21AM
Adam may u rest in peace are thoughts and pray's are with his family

Prayers for the family of Adam Biehl (Mule Deere) March 17, 2013 11:23AM
From the Mule Deere Pulling Team Facebook page:
"Today we lost a great man in a farming accident. May you rest in peace Adam. You will surely be missed by all who knew you. Please keep his family in your prayers, especially his wife Amy, and his two little girls."

[www.facebook.com]

So sad. What a nice guy.

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 11:28AM
Just saw something on Facebook and didn't want to belive it. Just talked to him a few weeks ago. He was a great guy. All of Adams friends and family have my condolences.

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 11:34AM
Sorry to hear. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Biehl family.

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 11:49AM
Thoughts and prayers to the Biehl family !

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 11:59AM
We lost at great person today! My thoughts and prayers go out to the Biehl family. Just ANOTHER BUCK PULLING TEAM

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 12:04PM
So sorry to here this,my prayers go out to his family.

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 12:02PM
Visited briefly with him at Gordyville, always enjoyed catching a moment with him whenever we met up. We've lost a good puller and builder, and an asset to the Light Pro class. Most importantly a son, husband and father is gone and my prayer is that the family finds peace at this troubling time.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 12:27PM
I've been an NTPA tech official for a year and have had the pleasure of spending time with Adam and his dad and uncle, our hearts are broken for the entire Biehl family..... There are no words for this..... Godspeed my friend I will miss you very much, just spent some time with him in Eaton couple weeks ago. Love and prayers for the family and the entire pulling family too......

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 12:35PM
So sorry to hear about this,I had the pleasure to talk with Adam for quite some time several years ago at theNTPA banquet,We had a nice conversation,I enjoyed his company and am glad I had that chance to spend time with him.May the Lord help his wife ,children,parentsand family find peace with this and give them the strength to go on.

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 12:41PM
Thoughts and prayers go out to Adams family in this tragic time. I was fortunate enough to spend a little time with Adam a couple weeks ago, what a great guy! He will be dearly missed around the pulls. Also as a promoter, will miss seeing him around the pulls this summer. From all of us in Rossville, Il (Rossville Area Civic Club), Rest in Peace my friend....

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 02:53PM
Such a shame. He was called home early. My condolences for the family.

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 12:47PM
I only ever talked with Adam once and he was very helpful with the parts we were needing for a project. He was passionate about pulling and the entire sport. It is truly a shame that he has been taken away from his family. Thought and prayers to everyone involved. Jeff Gravert

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 11:44PM
Jake and I want to offer our sincerest condolences to the Biehl family. The family is in our thoughts and prayers at this most tragic time. Adam was a true asset to the sport. My God in his mercy, grant the family peace that passes understanding.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 01:16PM
Our thoughts and prayers r with the biehl family sure was a great guy u will be missed

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 01:31PM
We had the extreme pleasure to pull with Adam years ago with the COTPA. He was an extremely helpful and pleasant man. A joy to pull with. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family in this sad and stressful time. God bless. We will always have great memories of Adam. Our hearts are sad with his passing.

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 02:03PM
Sorry to hear about your loss. What happened?

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 05:52PM
[www.thenewscenter.tv]

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 09:55PM
news article

Re: Adam Biehl March 17, 2013 11:56PM
Our thought and prayers are with the Biehl Family. We have had the pleasure to get to no Adam and family over the past 2 yrs running the light pro class and he was a good friend and great competitor. He was a true asset to the sport and our class. He will be truly missed RIP Adam

The Howell Family

Re: Adam Biehl March 18, 2013 02:00AM
Prayers go out to Adam's family

Re: Adam Biehl March 18, 2013 12:59AM
Our thoughts and prayers to the Biehl Family. We really enjoyed talking with Adam and crew at the pulls. He will be missed

Gordon Pulling Team
Total Recall 2

Re: Adam Biehl March 18, 2013 05:00AM
Adams Obituary:

www.cawleyand peoples.com

Steve Zimmer

Re: Adam Biehl March 18, 2013 02:23AM
My thought and Prayers go out to the Biehl Family , He was a Great Person / Puller / Builder and will be Greatly missed !!!!
SKPParts

Re: Adam Biehl March 18, 2013 08:22AM
Our thoughts & prayers go out to the Biehl family in such a difficult time. Adam was one of the best out there & will be missed greatly. He was a great person to be around always full of positivity & energy. We love you Adam. RIP!!

Re: Adam Biehl March 18, 2013 12:54PM
Very sad news, a young man a tragic accident, a heart felt sympathy to the family

Re: Adam Biehl March 18, 2013 02:29PM
Here is the link to donate to the trust fund set up for Adam's girls
[gateway.frontrunnerpro.com]

Re: Adam Biehl March 18, 2013 05:37PM
Guys this is a very bad deal and an all too familiar & sobering reminder of the dangers that our sport pocesses. Whether this was a stock tractor or a pulling tractor is irrelevant, the fact is that one of our friends has lost his life. Adam was a great mechanic and being that just drives home how quickly things can go bad. I know Adam would want everyone to learn from this tragic event in hopes of saving someone else's life. If your puller doesn't have a steel flywheel & clutch components in it, then what more convincing do you need?

God's speed Mr. Biehl.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2013 11:33AM by Cody.

Re: Adam Biehl March 19, 2013 12:02PM
Well said Cody!!

Re: Adam Biehl March 19, 2013 11:16AM
Wow. Very sorry to hear such disheartening news. I talked with him several times on the phone when asking advice and ordering parts, he was always very helpful, pleasant, and willing to talk. Wish I could have had the opportunity to meet him in person. My condolences to his entire family.

Re: Adam Biehl March 22, 2013 02:16PM
Just got done watching the video from Lee Brice (I drive your truck). I hope somebody will Drive/Pull Adam's Tractor. May God bless his family. Still so hard to believe.

Re: Adam Biehl March 23, 2013 02:51PM
This saddens my heart.. Our thoughts go to the family..

Re: Adam Biehl April 16, 2013 08:50AM
I was shocked to read this !... Just spoke to the man a month or so ago for the first time.
What a tragic loss for a young family. RIP Adam

Mark Osborne

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 01:57PM by Gearnut.

Re: Adam Biehl December 25, 2013 01:32PM
Dear mule deer pulling team I was a very close friend to Adam I will miss him so much he told me keep on pulling bud and that is what I am going to do I've been praying for his family and still am I going to miss you so much but I can't wait to see you again in heaven I love ya bud take care mule deer pulling team

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,599, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2