ky invitational November 21, 2018 02:01PM
Looking over the driver list looks like the llss class is a little light . Where is ever body at ?

Re: ky invitational November 21, 2018 02:40PM
A lot refuse to pull with the 3.6 diesel rule in place and over half does not agree with the rule and are only pulling to have somewhere to go in January so sad with that said nobody get mad at me for telling it like it is a question was ask and i answered .

Re: ky invitational November 22, 2018 02:17PM
That's the reason I'm not going

Re: ky invitational November 23, 2018 03:50PM
What makes you so sure you would of been accepted ? He wants the ones that supported him at his pulls and are dedicated pullers !!!!!

Re: ky invitational November 24, 2018 12:49AM
That’s funny that’s was he was calling begging ppl to come pull in llss class!!

Re: ky invitational November 24, 2018 12:50AM
He called me along with others

Re: ky invitational November 24, 2018 01:24AM
Then all you guys that he begged to come should put your BIG BOY PANTS on and tune your tractor, read the track, hang weights according to track condition, LEARN to drive, if you guys or gals could figure that out maybe you wouldn't be scared!!! 90% of it is what i stated above !!! Like it or not, You got to be able to put what you got on the ground an use what you got--- Some pullers are very good at it some not so good, the ones that are will be competitive on any track ! Get better at your setup an your own vehicle an the 3.6 becomes less of an issue because its been beat numerous times!!!!!

Re: ky invitational November 24, 2018 04:22AM
Big Boy Pants
Get better at your setup an your own vehicle an the 3.6 becomes less of an issue
So you're saying 3.6 would still be an issue? Well, at least admitting the problem is the first step!!! Maybe if the diesels didnt whine and cry and put on their "big boy pants" and actually got their power to the ground in the first place we wouldn't have this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ky invitational November 24, 2018 07:12AM
Attending while not agreeing like it or not is showing support

Re: ky invitational November 26, 2018 12:34PM
Lewis are you coming to support us ? or do you thank we all just need to stay home ?

Re: ky invitational November 26, 2018 03:15PM
How do i suppose to answer that, What would you like me to say

Re: ky invitational November 26, 2018 01:27PM
that's funny

Get better at your setup an your own vehicle an the 3.6 becomes less of an issue
So you're saying 3.6 would still be an issue? Well, at least admitting the problem is the first step!!! Maybe if the diesels didnt whine and cry and put on their "big boy pants" and actually got their power to the ground in the first place we wouldn't have this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The diesel guys will have to completely change their mentality before they become successful on a consistent basis.

Re: ky invitational November 24, 2018 01:59AM
I applaud the people who stay home. the 3.6 issue has done nothing but cause a rift in this class . I am building a new tractor for this class for the reason that there is a decent set of pretty fair rules that were worked out by a group looking for some affordable fun and some parity. The ones that want to upset this balance let them pull by themselves. Let's not a few ruin what has been established and is working. The class is growing while others are dying.lets put on a good show for the fans and have fun doing it

Re: ky invitational November 24, 2018 04:28AM
If you could dive and tune you wouldn’t need that Charger to competitive already got 100 cubes on the plug guys and gals. Move up to a larger charger class.

Re: ky invitational November 24, 2018 04:54AM
This is as simple as the dsl/alky feud will never be settled,its been going on for 30 plus yrs.it will never be settled,and a level playing field will never be reached due to constant progress in r&d and the gains made.doesnt everyone try to acquire more power ?,isnt that the goal of participating in a motorsport ?.7 times out of 10 the more powerful vehicles rise to the top.split the class,the fans will let you know which they prefer,and the diesel classes always win that battle.....

Re: ky invitational November 27, 2018 11:44AM
Who is pulling i dont do the face book thing could someone pop us a list up class spokesman or something

Re: ky invitational November 27, 2018 01:12PM
Don`t see Ole Rags on the list .Must be staying home this year.

Re: ky invitational November 27, 2018 02:24PM
may not have it fixed after Sevierville back a couple of months, I know that seems long ago but it ran away fairly far.

Re: ky invitational November 30, 2018 01:10PM
Can somebody tell me why its now 6200 lb when its been 6000 lb all summer ??????

Re: ky invitational November 30, 2018 01:25PM
To allow for diesels to add the pipe/brace for the smoke tube. Same reason Pro Stock runs at 10,200 @ indoor pulls

Re: ky invitational November 30, 2018 01:40PM
I understand that but that probably won't be very popular !!!!!

Re: ky invitational November 30, 2018 03:27PM
Been that way for as long as I can remember.

Re: ky invitational November 30, 2018 01:42PM
pipe and brace weighs 200 lb ??

Re: ky invitational November 30, 2018 11:52PM
Perhaps not, but the 200lb variance goes way back to a time before rollcages when the support structure would have had to be much more elaborate and it has just stuck. This is no unwelcome surprise for any of the competitors.

CP

Re: ky invitational December 01, 2018 02:00AM
The man himself said this past feb standing in his shop having the meeting over letting the diesels run the 3.6 turbo that the weight would be 6000 lb . it was brought up by a diesel puller that he would like to have a little more weight for the indoor pulls . it was talked about and to my understanding it was going be 6000 lb , now back in sep in tn at a out door pull it gets changed once again to 6200 lb !! stuff like this is why this class stays all jacked up , Its his pull he can run it as he sees fit but got a feeling his support is going down hill fast

Re: ky invitational December 01, 2018 05:34AM
I'm scheduled to pull but there's something always being changed with tnt if this is the best they can do I may just stay home

Re: ky invitational December 01, 2018 09:14AM
The diesel guy has to put 80# up in the air everyone else gets 2 weights - 2 freakin' weights - wherever they want and this is what you're reduced to bitching about? Yeah, stay home. Please.

CP

Re: ky invitational December 01, 2018 10:08AM
The class was suppose to be 6000 lb point blank !!!!! 2 weights then 4 weights and on and on .

Re: ky invitational December 01, 2018 11:30AM
From the TNT website:

If you have any questions regarding these rules, please reach out to us! We value your input and cannot fix problems if we do not know we have them!

Eddie (502) 680 - 1000

Melanie (502) 219 - 0806

Jarred (859) 421 - 9920

It also states under the Light Limited Super Stock rules:

Weight for the class is 6000 lbs. for outdoor events and 6200 lbs. for indoor events.

If you don't want to pull at that weight or feel that you have been deceived, how about requesting a refund of your entry fee?

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: ky invitational December 01, 2018 10:56AM
It doesn't matter if its 80 or 180lbs, the point was an is--- IT WAS SAID THAT THE CLASS WOULD BE 6000LBS , that came from the man----- simple solution 5800lbs an give them the 200lbs--- problem solved !!!! Cpr just curious, which tractor is yours ?

Re: ky invitational December 01, 2018 11:29AM
The truth is im not pulling and shouldn't give a crap but there's several pullers that supported TNT from the start thats not pulling this year good loyal pullers to TNT at one time that helped get it started If Eddie want;s his own rules let him have it and leave them alone its that simple go and be happy or stay at home we have 5 organizations that has pull's within 50 mile's of each other plenty of pulling for every body

Re: ky invitational December 02, 2018 12:14PM
Sounds to me like Eddie needs to listen to somebody else besides Kevin S if he wants to have pullers and wants the class in the future.

Re: ky invitational December 02, 2018 01:41PM
just play the game of pulling and have fun thats what is all about anyway what ever the rules r

Re: ky invitational December 04, 2018 01:48PM
For that answer supporter who would want to spend a couple hundred bucks in fuel cash for motel,s entry fees and eats to go up against a stacked deck.It is a sport to have fun I agree but make your donations to the St Judes childrens hospital somewhere that counts.Now for whatever the rule.s if that was the case just make all classes run what you brung no need for any rules now wheres that fun factor GAME OVER

Re: ky invitational December 04, 2018 02:01PM
By the way if it were up to me it would have stayed a 3x4 turbo class just like it had been since the class started The 3.4 will also be regretted mark that down and wait and see, Boo me now and I told you so will come later

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2018 02:02PM by Lewis Conner.

Re: ky invitational December 04, 2018 02:38PM
It’ll be a miracle if the diesel guys are successful even with the 3.4. They already have the rules in place they need to be successful without the 3.4...... Unfortunately none have the necessary mindset to understand what they need to do.

Re: ky invitational December 05, 2018 12:18AM
When the COA in done with the smokers they will be begging for a 4.1.

Re: ky invitational December 25, 2018 01:23PM
Getting sick of hearing this!! I’ve been involved with this class for the last 4 years, helping and driving. I’ve met a lot of great ppl and seen a great class continue to grow but in the past year have only met 3-4 ppl who are crying over the turbo and I might add I don’t see those names on the list for this year. This class has been about as equally matched and diverse as you could ask for before the diesel turbo rule change. It all came down to the track, balance, and tuning being the equalizer which is the way it should be. Out of the many drivers, owners, and crew that I’ve met from several different states an sanctions only 3-4 complain about the turbo, all the others say leave it alone it’s as even as you can get!!! If you get your a$$ spanked go home an work on your stuff, don’t change the rules and ask someone to slow down so you can catch up. And before someone says it, No I’m not a Diesel guy, we run spark plugs!!!!

Re: ky invitational December 25, 2018 01:37PM

Re: ky invitational December 25, 2018 01:39PM
Agreed -- leave class alone !!!

Re: ky invitational December 27, 2018 11:23PM
Who will make the sat night finals ?

Re: ky invitational December 28, 2018 04:33AM
You an Otis !!!

Re: ky invitational December 28, 2018 12:44PM
If someone would please post us a pullers list we could get started Some dont do the face book thing and have know idea whats going on or whos pulling .This is a good place for free advertisement after all the pull is only one week away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2018 02:21PM by Lewis Conner.

Re: ky invitational December 29, 2018 12:56AM
[tnttruckandtractorpull.com]

Re: ky invitational December 29, 2018 04:44AM
Brad Akerage.Larry Anderson.Gorden.Brian Miller.Keven and Floyd Shingelton

Re: ky invitational December 29, 2018 12:00PM
Hum, let me see if i got this right, their taking the top 8, Lewis picked 6, does that mean that none of the rest is good enough to fill the mext 2 spots in Lewis's mind ?

Re: ky invitational December 29, 2018 01:01PM
Sorry i didnt know they took eight .Why not take all 13 the second night cOULD totally upset the order

Re: ky invitational December 30, 2018 02:50AM
Looking for a crew chief for Lexington. What do ya say Lewis I can pay you with cheese curds.

Re: ky invitational December 30, 2018 06:01AM
Cheetos Brand would be great we may be able to work something out give me a call somtimes i lost your number

Re: ky invitational January 05, 2019 02:55AM
It looks like the diesels really put it to the Alcohols last night. There was one decent alcohol and it was from pretty far out of town. What happened to all the local alcohol llss?

Re: ky invitational January 05, 2019 11:16AM
Results?

Re: ky invitational January 05, 2019 12:11PM
CONGRATS TO PHILLIPS WITH HIS WIN LAST NIGHT

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2019 12:12PM by Lewis Conner.

Re: ky invitational January 05, 2019 02:05PM
Congrats to BM fOR THE BIG WIN TONIGHT

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 02:47AM
Congrats BM way to represent WI.

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 09:38AM
20 of the best tractors wernt even there ,,,,, so who flippen cares

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 11:57AM
Wow just lost all respect I had for papajohn.

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 12:11PM
Brian, you have worked hard to get to this point and I take my hat off to you. Hopefully someday you will screw up and I will beat you. Keep up the good work my friend. Tom

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 01:47PM
Congratulations on your win, safe travels back home.

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 03:06PM
sorry brian but facts r facts .no Jason comer . no.2 prewitts .no Jamie barger . no 2 fileatreus . no alan mohr AC , no 2 brad and Kenny powell , no my 2 . no Darrin Hynick , no Donny newton . no alan mohr IH , no hawthorne , no kreckler . no wyttenbach no speigelburgs old IH , no Thomas , ,no runkle ,,,,, well there is 20 and only one at 470 cubes

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 10:26PM
Facts are facts, the top 20 are too scared to run with the 3.6 charger. I guess theres no point in going to Murfreesboro, best I can do is 21st.

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 10:45PM
Good Answer !!!!

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 11:08PM
LMAO. now thats a true fact !!!!! Guess we shouldnt have even had the pull sense the (Best) wasnt there. BUT congratulations to Brian on a great run sat night .

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 11:29PM
Well John a few of use " bottom feeders " from down south, we're planning on supporting your Cheese City Challenge, but not now, no sence making the trip with subpar equipment,but good luck with that and thanks for the compliment ( maybe the prewitts an powells an Filliatrues will show up ) then you'll have an optimal pull!!

Re: ky invitational January 07, 2019 12:42AM
Congrats to Brian Miller on a finals win. No matter what the rules are it's hard to win in the finals. As John listed a group of 20 , I guess we all had a chance to go and pull . I look at it this way , everyone that pulls a LLSS tractor has chance to win on any given day. It does matter if you pull a alcohol or diesel. All this bickering make this class look bad. Good luck to everyone in the 2019 season.

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 12:27PM
Brian i wasnt there to take you up on those cheese curds bring them to Mufreesboro and ill be there.your tractor was really bragged on today at my house by somebody who fell a little short

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 04:48AM
Good job Brian..... Way to represent......

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 06:59AM
Thanks

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 07:40AM
Since an alcohol tractor still won the final class, should a 4" charger be considered for the diesels to give them some more advantage, or maybe allow them to run 2 chargers or even 640 cubes? I just want to make sure the playing field is level here and the alcohols win less than half the pulls. They've sure had their fair share over the last several years and it's time to even it out.

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 08:20AM
I'll stay home. That should help lol.

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 11:12AM
Brian, if you stay home then can I borrow your enclosed trailer. LOL

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 08:24AM
Thats what im thinking,but even better-- unlimited cubes, how ever many turbos an whatever sizes, dual 30.5s , front wheel assist with 24.5s , nitros, automatic transmissions an give them 4000lbs --- NOW HOW STUPID IS THAT !!!

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 08:37AM
Maybe they could change the name of the class to Light Limited Alcohol/ Light Unlimited Diesel Super Stock, and just let them run whatever will fit under the hood of a tractor as far as diesel engines go. Unlimited diesel cubes, chargers, fuel, and RPMs, as long as it fits it ships... or pulls I mean Smiling

Re: ky invitational January 06, 2019 09:50AM
Well there you go !!!!

Re: ky invitational January 07, 2019 04:21AM
Thought everyone put on a good show Saturday night and we were talking about the different sound that the engine in the Case made after its qualifying show.

Re: ky invitational January 07, 2019 04:46AM
Its the exhaust header, tractor runs great, the header on it is somewhat exotic, makes it sound like its screaming !!!

Re: ky invitational January 08, 2019 03:09AM
NOS.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,608, Posts: 229,662, Members: 3,324.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,886.

Our newest member JD_8520