Be a John today! February 14, 2019 01:52AM
I have a challenge for everyone today. The loss of John Mumma is tremendous, but hopefully, we can all be inspired by his example and leadership. The article is in the link.

Be a John

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Be a John today! February 14, 2019 02:52AM
Excellent job Miles.

Prayers to John's family and friends during this tragic situation.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

John Mumma February 13, 2019 01:53PM
Facebook post that John Mumma passed away today

Re: John Mumma February 13, 2019 01:55PM
Heard he was on his way to Louisville and was in a wreck.

Re: John Mumma February 13, 2019 11:30PM
Prayers going out to the Mummas and their extended family...

Also to the other family that lost loved ones in the same accident.

Re: John Mumma February 14, 2019 01:00AM
Prayers sent,-- we never know how or where our ticket is punched,His name is Lendendary in the Pulling world.May God Hold Him in His Hands Forever.

Re: John Mumma February 14, 2019 03:23AM
[www.google.com]

Re: Be a John today! February 14, 2019 03:36AM
Miles, nice job. Tragic loss of a great man, our condolences to the family.

Re: newspaper article February 14, 2019 07:31AM
Here is the story from the Louisville Courier Journal newspaper:

"A fiery five-car crash left three people dead Tuesday in Seymour, Indiana.

The victims were John W. Mumma, 67, of Philo, Illinois; and Glenn Cardelli, 57, and Kathryn L. Cardelli, 57, both from Minocqua, Wisconsin.

About 10 a.m., Indiana State Police responded to a crash on I-65 Southbound in Jackson County near mile marker 54.

Traffic was slow due to construction work in the area.

A tractor-trailer driving in the left lane was approaching slow traffic when the driver failed to stop and hit an RV.

That caused a chain reaction, and the RV ran into a 2009 GMC Sierra, which was pushed into a 2015 Freightliner hauling a box trailer, which then hit another tractor-trailer that was traveling in the right lane.

Because of the crash, some of the vehicles caught fire. Glenn and Kathryn Cardelli were in the RV and Mumma was driving the GMC Sierra. "

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2019 07:32AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Be a John today! February 14, 2019 07:54AM
Excellent article Miles, my condolences to the whole Mumma family. I'm so fortunate to have met and talked to John several times he was a truly amazing individual.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing