New class February 11, 2019 04:52PM
After reading all the posts below my new one, I will say that pulling needs a new class. A too hot to farm hot farm class with a speed limit. Limit the cubes to 445 and number of turbos to 2 and 1/2. (yes you read that right). Also limit the weight to 7345 lbs. Speed limit should be 9.23 mph measured with a pace tractor. Also, pace tractor should be provided by the promotor that wants the class. Tire size should be limited 18.4x42 (duals allowed)and radials encouraged. I envision this to become a national class and affordable.

Re: New class February 11, 2019 10:24PM
I've got one setting out here right now hooked to the corn planter ready to go, it just needs a bath an about a 6 gallon can of gas an put on the trailer--- im in !!!!!

Re: New class February 12, 2019 01:14AM
That is ridiculous!! I can only get my tractor down to 7400 pounds and I’m 3 cubic inches over the limit. I would like to start my own class to be cheaper, the only rule in my class is all internal parts must be billet. It’s cheap and less weight to pick up when it hits the track. These two classes will be the class of the future

Re: New class February 12, 2019 02:09AM
class weight varies according to brand like outlaws does,your over cuin is ok,it falls within the variance

Re: New class February 12, 2019 03:29AM
NTPA and PPL will make different cubic inch rules so don't worry about that. See you at the pulls!

Re: New class thoughts February 15, 2019 01:25AM
Why don’t we have outdoor winter pulls while we are talking more pulling?Safety ,crowds ,weather etc

It takes money to build these machines and crowds to watch in order to pay prizes and insurance and overhead to put on a pull! Pulling just like racing is not cheap however one thing racing has done better job on is getting more people to support the sport and more sponsors that is the biggest area we as pulling world need to promote.We have classes that provide awesome power already for most budgets let’s grow pulling by promotion not crying about the other guy and girls machine because they beat you last pull. Just my thoughts

Re: New class February 12, 2019 03:23AM
Well all I need to do is cut a turbo in half and I'm ready to go. Where are we pulling this class? Is it gonna be at Bowling Green?

Re: New class February 12, 2019 12:13PM
Somebody delete this garbage. Most of what’s wrong with pulling can be found between the lines of unproductive post like this...

Re: New class February 12, 2019 12:25PM
I find this quite amusing......look down the way and see how many limited rpm and speed limit discussions there are.....it's worse than LLSS!

Bring it on boys, this thread is hilarious!

Re: New class February 12, 2019 01:24PM
I got the pop corn popping and the snow a blowin in the wind, more on the way,winter blues stories and tales of the day,humor us gentz.Cabin fever longabout noww

Re: New class February 12, 2019 04:07PM
c'mon
I find this quite amusing......look down the way and see how many limited rpm and speed limit discussions there are.....it's worse than LLSS!

Bring it on boys, this thread is hilarious!

Thanks and you got it buddy! lol Smiling

Re: New class February 12, 2019 05:31PM
You’ve got it all wrong, this new class needs to be 619ci only, nothing smaller, nothing bigger. T06 charger. 18k pounds. 24.7mph speed limit and you can only run road gear.

Re: New class February 12, 2019 01:30PM
BUZZ KILL !!!!!

Re: New class February 12, 2019 01:31PM
Buzz Kill was meant for Dairy Blend !!!

Re: New class February 12, 2019 04:01PM
Dairy blend
Somebody delete this garbage. Most of what’s wrong with pulling can be found between the lines of unproductive post like this...
What did I do? Did I hit a nerve? And, it's not an unproductive post as you might think or want others to think.

Re: New class February 12, 2019 02:52PM
Well, I thought we finally had a hum dinger of a great class until I discovered that ridiculously slow speed limit of 9.23. My alky nitro motor cannot fathom going that slow. I sure won't unhook my nitro. Guess I can't pull with ya. Gonna make your show boring now. I love making a huge nitro fireball. The crowd loves it! As do the promoters.

Dairy Blend, you're smelling too much of your cow's methane and you're hulicinating. Need to get away from them. Better yet, ya need to slaughter them to conform to the green new deal. Make Alexandria O-C happy!!! Now ya got time to go tractor pullin' in this new class. Yep, helping to make pullin' great again while moving the sport up to the next level. Man, what a deal !!!!!!

Re: New class February 13, 2019 02:26AM
You forgot diesel only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to make sure to outlaw scary gas, cause you know diesel rules! Yeah! Rollin coal!!

Re: New class February 13, 2019 04:26AM
What are you gonna put duals on and make 7300 lbs? A lawn mower

Re: New class February 13, 2019 05:05AM
Correct, that's why it needs to be component frames required.

Re: New class February 13, 2019 05:17AM
Wow finally a class I can run with my water pipe roll cage. Can't wait.

Re: New class February 13, 2019 05:18AM
No v8’s
Original paint and decals
Must have working pto

Re: New class February 13, 2019 06:30AM
No V8s? So Masseys can’t run? That’s terrible. I’m gonna make my own class

Re: New class February 13, 2019 06:35AM
Yep
I disqualified myself
Gotta make it difficult

Re: New class February 13, 2019 11:12AM
water to air intercoolers are mandatory for this class ... no intercooler = no pull

Re: New class February 14, 2019 04:32PM
perkins man
water to air intercoolers are mandatory for this class ... no intercooler = no pull

When you are allowed to run 2 and 1/2 turbos, who cares about intercoolers? You can run an intercooler, aftercooler, water cooler or a beer cooler. There's no cooler limits in this new class that pulling NEEDS!

Re: New class February 14, 2019 02:32PM
theRightRearTire183
No V8s? So Masseys can’t run? That’s terrible. I’m gonna make my own class

V8's can pull in the class as long as they are with in the cube limit. What we could do here is take 2 injectors or spark plugs out and that way they would be with in the cube limit since 2 cylinders are not doing anything. I really think that would go over great since no machine work really needs to be done.

Re: New class February 15, 2019 02:25AM
That is a fantastic idea! You, sir, are years ahead of your time! Congrats.

Re: New class February 13, 2019 11:12AM
JDRyanB
What are you gonna put duals on and make 7300 lbs? A lawn mower

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO. Put helium in the tires!

Re: New class February 13, 2019 02:45PM
Tried HELIUM and only lost 7 pounds to exspensive

Re: New class February 14, 2019 05:41AM
We should make this post really funny! Everybody who has contributed, post their full name and the tractor that they pull. Then all of us that are actually trying to make the sport better can get out the popcorn and laugh...

Wade kessenich
President SCWTP

Tractor
‘A Pinch Better’ 9500 pro farm

Re: New class February 14, 2019 07:03AM
I am watching the 30 mph wind blow snow,country living,blew with 140HP tractor for over an hour yesterday,all blew back in,now relaxing and thinking about doing it again. Just like pulling,right now with this new class I could pull 340 plus feet on the track covered with snow,traction no problem,hiway chains sinched tight,blue alky smoke against the snirt,showing more color like the "SUNDOGGS'" in the sky,I can out pull out talk,out class,out finesse and arm chair pull better,faster and put on a show acroos the country,pond and space,better than most. UUOOOPS,- popcorn is running low. No wife to care,she took the dogg,old tractor new pickup and left with my brother,now living in a comunne in Az.I hope my new mini mod three clyinder engine gets shipped soon,so can test pull on the plugged driveway and icey ditch.Come one come all,I am the Best That Has Ever Been.NOT EVEN I KNEW I COULD PULL LIKE THAT.

Re: New class February 14, 2019 07:07AM
Tire pressure will be specified by a 5 year old chosen at random at each event. Yellow will be an acceptable pressure.

Re: New class February 14, 2019 07:21AM
Now that right there is funny!

Re: New class February 14, 2019 07:24AM
which is funny,most are ok.Has anyone done an adult pedal pull with one dregree crank offset,when you get off,-- you can't walk,stand up or rest.That's how this new class has to beee.

Re: New class February 14, 2019 08:17AM
I like the idea of adult pedal pull, A couple rules I believe are needed. IF you are over 60 years old you get to stop half way down the track and take nap. Oxygen is allow with doctor's slip.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2