Prayers April 28, 2019 03:57AM
Our deepest heart felt condolences to the
Back In Black and Just 4 Fun pulling teams
and families for their loss. Our thoughts and
Prayers are with you all.

God Bless, Team Crank.

Re: Prayers April 28, 2019 08:19AM
Could someone tell us who an what or where they pulled an what association, it would be a big help, thanks

Re: Prayers April 28, 2019 08:40AM
Pretty sure it was PPL

Prayers April 28, 2019 09:45AM
What happened not a Facebook user thanks

Re: Prayers April 29, 2019 05:01AM
My name is Paytin Embt daughter of Shawn Embt. My father passed away at the tractor pull in Julian North Carolina for the Champion Tour. My dad was so excited for this years pulling season and that we were going to go all over for these pulls. This was my dads favorite thing to do is going to the pulls. He loved me and my sister (Korryn Embt) very much. I want my dad to be know at these pulls. I want people to remember my dad. My dad worked on many tractors but his main 2 were Just 4 Fun and Back in Black. My dad loved every aspect of these pulls. I grew up me him and my sister going to the pulls and I learned to love it just like he did. He told me and my sister he wanted us to keep going to them and to say hi to all of his friends and I will. Thank u to everyone’s prayers me and my family appreciate it so much!

Re: Prayers April 29, 2019 12:01PM
Shawn was such a kind hearted man. He loved his girls and tractor pulling. I'm truly going to miss him at the pulls. Prayers to all his family and friends and especially to his beautiful daughters

My sincere condolences

Shannon Fisher and the entire Back n Black pulling team

Re: Prayers April 30, 2019 06:57AM
From us here at Empire State Pullers we extend our thoughts And prayers out to the family of Shawn as well as the Fisher and Christ family’s. Shawn was a part of our pulling family helping out with several of the tractors that run our circuit week in and week out. His love for the sport showed by his dedication to the teams he was involved with. He will be greatly missed by everyone in our club - Adam Draudt

Adam Draudt

www.MADPullingPics.com

or follow us on

or email us at: Email us

Re: Prayers April 28, 2019 10:22AM
He was a close friend and crew member of the Back n Black and Just 4 Fun pulling team. He passed suddenly, unexpectedly at the Champion Tour Pull in Julian, North Carolina. We would like to thank all the pullers for giving all your condolences and support during this time.

-Just 4 Fun pulling team

Re: Prayers April 28, 2019 10:47AM
Who passed away?

Re: Prayers April 29, 2019 06:01AM
Shawn Embt

Re: Prayers April 28, 2019 01:54PM
Praying for all families involved

God Bless
Screamin Norwegian pulling team

Re: Prayers April 29, 2019 12:44PM
My condolences to both teams and his family. Shane

Re: Prayers April 30, 2019 09:41PM
Our condolences as well, such a tragic loss

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2