Dual feed injectors December 24, 2019 07:57AM
What is the main difference between single feed and dual feed injectors? And at what point do dual feed injectors become necessary/beneficial?

Re: Dual feed injectors December 24, 2019 07:59AM
Single feed injectors have 1 feed passage through the injector body to the nozzle. Dual feed have 2.

Re: Dual feed injectors December 24, 2019 11:43AM
I had a injector builder tell me that he’s see in dual feed bodies the fuel actually meets in the bottom and causes a turbulence and Lowers the flow rate

Re: Dual feed injectors December 24, 2019 10:55PM
Yep... that makes sense. Bigger turbos pull more turbulent air in so i would recommend an air research to4 too.

Re: Dual feed injectors December 25, 2019 01:57AM
I believe that I would steer clear of that injector builder! I would guess that anything over 5 to 600 hp I would suggest dual feed injectors.

Re: Dual feed injectors December 25, 2019 01:02PM
There’s nothing wrong with getting a good steel multi feed body, but I won’t run stock dual fed bodies as I’ve had too many crack. I run a stock body with enlarged feed at 1600hp

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing