Promoter of the year December 08, 2019 06:44AM
Promoter of the year? Who do you feel is the best promoter of the sport of truck and tractor pulling. I need you to look at your sphere of influence (the people you know) Who does more for pulling with less? Who organizes events, chases sponsors and brings thousands of people to towns and makes a difference in the lives of their community and most importantly it isn't their full time job. Once you found them, go ask them if you can help.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2019 09:49AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Promoter of the year December 08, 2019 03:52PM
Full pull productions/usa east,rick feicht.hands down !!

Re: Promoter of the year December 18, 2019 02:50PM
Full pull production/ U.S.A.-East for sure. Very organized every pull. .Rick is without a doubt one of the best announcer s out there. Well prepared tracks , always a good sled to hook . Good crew of folks , well ran shows.

Re: Promoter of the year December 09, 2019 01:23AM
No Question Don Slama Hillsboro Charity Pull. Best Pull in Country, this Guy thinks of everything!

Re: Promoter of the year December 09, 2019 11:52AM
Indiana Pulling League puts on a great show.

Re: Promoter of the year December 09, 2019 02:09PM
#makingpullinggreatagain tell em Goose!

Re: Promoter of the year December 10, 2019 05:03AM
Mackville Nationals, every year this pull impresses me so much. The only pull where i can bring my brush puller and camp out all weekend and watch the best of the best of PPL and then get to pull my brush puller during the Saturday afternoon session and Sunday. The grounds and facility is super nice and spacious. The stands are always packed full of excited spectators and the promoters are real nice people that always try to improve things from year to year for the pullers and spectators. Make sure you put this pull on your list of pulls to go to next summer!

Re: Promoter of the year December 13, 2019 07:37AM
Snyder County Pullers are kicking it in central PA. Beast of the East also do a great job in Lebanon PA

Re: Promoter of the year December 15, 2019 01:08PM
The Rockwell Lions Club. Never met a harder-working, more driven team of individuals. 364 days a year, they’re working on making the. North Iowa Nationals bigger and better for the fans as well as the pullers. At some point in the not too distant future, they’ll have an event that’s bigger than Tomah, and they’ll continue to draw rave reviews from both pullers as well as fans.

Not only that, but they funnel a LOT of money into the community when they’re done. A few years ago they built a beautiful aquatic center for the the town of Rockwell so parents wouldn’t have to cart their kids up to Mason City for swimming lessons and summertime fun. If that doesn’t define community devotion, what does?

Re: Promoter of the year December 17, 2019 05:26PM
Rockwell looking very seriously at 4 sessions in 2020.

Re: Promoter of the year December 18, 2019 12:03AM
Colby Pullers Club Pulling for Youth Hunger and Health

Fairly new pull, but raise money for back pack for hunger for number of schools. They work with the United Way and Ronald McDonald House. Was told had a coloring contest of Region 3 and Wisconsin pullers, that 2700 kids were apart of.

Pretty good event for only been doing it for few years.

Re: Promoter of the year December 18, 2019 01:51AM
I was told last weekend that it was going to four sessions and that they have added two more Grand National classes. But they were cutting back from 7 regional classes (3 LIM PS sessions, 2 FWD sessions, and 2 TWD sessions) to 4 regional classes.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Promoter of the year December 18, 2019 02:20AM
Don Slama !!! Great pull, great fairgrounds, everybody is great. Don is a really great guy

Re: Promoter of the year December 23, 2019 04:22AM
For the pulls I have attended this year it would be Rockwell, IA. Great facility and the people who put on the pull are top notch. Obviously Tomah and BG are great as well but I get the feeling Rockwell will soon be in the same class as those Super National Events. Keep up the good work because the pullers appreciate it!

Re: Promoter of the year December 24, 2019 06:23AM
Corey Kielmeyer
For the pulls I have attended this year it would be Rockwell, IA. Great facility and the people who put on the pull are top notch. Obviously Tomah and BG are great as well but I get the feeling Rockwell will soon be in the same class as those Super National Events. Keep up the good work because the pullers appreciate it!

Spot on.

Re: Promoter of the year December 24, 2019 01:41PM
We have been to Rockwell a couple of times and have always had a good time. They do a great job and it is a great facility. The years we were there the track wasn't the best but the rest of the facility and the group that puts the pull on are top notch.

S'no Farmer

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing