A Silver Lining in a Dark Year of Pulling August 12, 2020 09:33AM
This past weekend I made my way to Freeport, Illinois for three sessions of tractor pulling. The first session was conducted by the Community Antique Tractor Pullers, a great club out of Southern Wisconsin. Their efforts were to pull and raise funds for a fellow puller who has been dealing with cancer, Adam Splitter. Splitter went on to pull in the Saturday afternoon session after recently being discharged from a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin for cancer treatment, it was a remarkable moment with everyone in attendance standing and cheering him on. It was truly a moment of a bright silver lining in the midst of a year of dark clouds to see him pull. Thanks to CATP for their efforts and to Mark Colberg and his team for providing an event that the community and pullers could enjoy.

Re: A Silver Lining in a Dark Year of Pulling August 12, 2020 10:14AM
Bryan Lively
This past weekend I made my way to Freeport, Illinois for three sessions of tractor pulling. The first session was conducted by the Community Antique Tractor Pullers, a great club out of Southern Wisconsin. Their efforts were to pull and raise funds for a fellow puller who has been dealing with cancer, Adam Splitter. Splitter went on to pull in the Saturday afternoon session after recently being discharged from a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin for cancer treatment, it was a remarkable moment with everyone in attendance standing and cheering him on. It was truly a moment of a bright silver lining in the midst of a year of dark clouds to see him pull. Thanks to CATP for their efforts and to Mark Colberg and his team for providing an event that the community and pullers could enjoy.

That's good stuff Bryan. That's what it's all about. Smiling

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing