Reverse light November 11, 2020 07:14AM
Hey guys just wondering what type of relay everyone uses for the reverse/neutral light on the back of their tractor it is going to be on an oh tractor thanks in advance

Re: Reverse light November 11, 2020 08:17AM
There’s one that’s pretty nice just not sure what it’s called or where to find it but I have seen it on a lot of the prostocks. It’s one light that has both led amber and white lights an is about 6” or so. If anyone can chime in on where to get it

Re: Reverse light November 11, 2020 10:02AM
I’m also looking for the mechanism and how to wire it on the shifter

Re: Reverse light November 14, 2020 03:00PM
Momentary roller switch. Very cheap and easy.

Re: Reverse light November 15, 2020 01:55AM
Would love to know more about this dual purpose light - the amber/white combo. If someone knows, please say where it can be found or what the part number is.

Re: Reverse light November 15, 2020 02:03AM
Dakota Digital makes a really slick gear @#$%& indicator for neutral start and reverse light activation.

Re: Reverse light November 15, 2020 10:57AM
I don’t know if this is exactly what you’re looking for but it’s pretty slick go to raneystruckparts.com
TUXTLED-4X40AW

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing