colberg new compressor wheel November 16, 2020 12:39AM
Anyone run one of these 5 blade compressor wheel turbos or have any input on this new turbo.

Re: colberg new compressor wheel November 16, 2020 11:33AM
Been a member of Stainless Diesel's Five Blade Mafia for a few years, but I run automotive on alcohol. JW

Re: colberg new compressor wheel November 17, 2020 02:03AM
Any dyno results????

Re: colberg new compressor wheel November 17, 2020 04:04AM
I would like to know anything like that or just if anyone has tried it if it is worth it or comparable vs harts.

Re: colberg new compressor wheel November 20, 2020 02:21PM
Does anyone out there have any experience with Colbergs 5 blade new charger?

Re: colberg new compressor wheel November 20, 2020 02:41PM
If it is that new, but somebody has already run it, let alone very successfully, why would any such puller state such here?
U wanna find out, spend the $$ and put it on your rig and discover your own personal answer.
Obviously, that is what the first buyer of this new turbo had to do.

Re: colberg new compressor wheel November 20, 2020 09:14PM
Thoughts, have you "Thought" about talking to Mark Colberg? I'm sure he can answer your question. Besides, just because a specific turbo works for one guys setup, don't mean it will necessarily work on yours. That's why people try different parts to see what works best for them.

Re: colberg new compressor wheel November 22, 2020 11:18AM
I have 3x3 smooth bore hot farm and 3x3 Super farm turbos in stock and ready to ship. We have 100’s of dyno runs on the turbo’s during the development stages and they have been on the track since late 2019 with 100% reliability. Our customers had several wins with the new turbos during the 2020 season.If anyone is interested in comparing our new turbos to what they are running now on the dyno this winter call me at the shop 815-232-5047 and I will send one out on a trial basis.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2