Six B Apparel April 23, 2014 06:05AM
Anyone having trouble with Six B apparel? We ordered our 2nd round of pit crew shirts in January, still don't have them and have been promised a refund, but we havn't received that yet either!

Re: Six B Apparel April 23, 2014 07:38AM
I ordered some 4 weeks ago and got them last week very happy with there service. Brandon

Re: Six B Apparel April 23, 2014 07:52AM
Who is your account rep?

Re: Six B Apparel April 23, 2014 09:18AM
We tried to order also. Kris will not return my calls. Anyone know of a really good company?????

Re: Six B Apparel April 23, 2014 11:55AM
We also talked to Kris. We ordered our first ones in October, had them in a timely manner and the guys really liked them. But this time, its a whole different story! I've got an inquiry in to Wicked Graphixx about making some. I can let you know what I find out if you'd like.

Re: Six B Apparel April 23, 2014 01:02PM
There are some other Companies out there to look at:

High Five
Boom Apparel

There may be some others if those two dont perk interest.

Re: Six B Apparel April 24, 2014 01:02AM
Try One Race Gear (Darren Swisher) contact by email.

Re: Six B Apparel August 11, 2018 04:42AM
he is doing same thing again

Re: Six B Apparel April 23, 2014 09:29AM
I talked to Kris had no problems. Brandon

Re: Six B Apparel April 24, 2014 01:04AM
Kris has contacted us and has assured us that things are straightened out and we will have the shirts by Friday.

Re: Six B Apparel April 24, 2014 02:05AM
Now that is how a disagreement should be handled. Refreshing.

Re: Six B Apparel April 24, 2014 02:09AM
I certainly hope so......this is the 3rd time that we've been told that this order has shipped. I am optimistic that we will get them this time!!

Re: Six B Apparel April 25, 2014 06:55AM
Just got a shipment of shirts! Yay!! (One of them is even a size that we ordered!)

Re: Six B Apparel April 26, 2014 09:01AM
Always had great service with Kris at 6-B would recommend again for anyone!

Re: Six B Apparel April 26, 2014 06:26PM
Ive never had any issues with Kris or Six B Apparel nor have any friends that I have sent to them...........I guess you just get more bees with honey than you do vinegar is my advice.......a more professional approach is what I would have chosen vs the high school gossip method but that's just my opinion........

Re: Six B Apparel April 28, 2014 01:23AM
I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone, I just wondered if anyone else was having the same struggles that I was or if there was some sort of problem with the company that I wasn't aware of. Being patient and understanding wasn't getting me anywhere (order was placed on January 9th).......but as soon as I posted on this website, I had shirts in 2 days. I guess sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Re: Six B Apparel August 11, 2018 04:44AM
SAME THING

Re: Six B Apparel May 09, 2018 03:21PM
Ordered $1,200.00 in team shirts. Was told they would be sent 3 weeks ago.
Called, left messages, no answer and no returned phone calls.

Anyone know this guy?

Re: Six B Apparel May 10, 2018 04:45AM
We placed an order with them about 4 weeks ago. My son mostly communicated with them through Fbook messaging and Email. When we agreed upon a design and paid the bill through CCard we received our crew shirts in 2 weeks. 4 weeks total through design and shirts to our front door. Had zero problems with them and they did an awesome job!.....not sure what happened with your deal. We would use them again when needed.

Re: Six B Apparel May 10, 2018 01:28PM
We ordered cour pit shirts 3 weeks ago and they will be delivered tomorrow. Kris so far has been great to do business with.

Re: Six B Apparel May 11, 2018 04:05AM
Having the same issue here. Was told they are a reputable company, and obviously the work is great. They have promised me a design to review for 4 weeks. Impossible to get a hold of and wont return calls. I hope I don't have to find someone else...but I cant wait months for shirts.....

Re: Six B Apparel August 12, 2018 12:22AM
in good contact with you to get order and money but seems like after the same common mistake I hear he makes he dodges calls and has every excuse in the books after 10 days still no return call or nothing. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS JERK OFF robby fagundes 559 381 0082 ill share text and emails with anyone who has a doubt

Re: Six B Apparel August 14, 2018 03:57AM
still dodging contact

Re: Six B Apparel August 15, 2018 03:21AM
finally answered call last night @ 930(thanks miles) long story short promised promised a tracking #

Re: Six B Apparel August 20, 2018 01:41AM
no shirts no explination

Re: Six B Apparel August 26, 2018 03:30AM
still nothing no contact or anything on something that was suppose to ship aug 1st

Re: Six B Apparel August 26, 2018 04:16AM
Call Legacy apparel. Mike Weirich 6362393733. Great to work with have orders quickly after the design is made.

Re: Six B Apparel August 27, 2018 06:22PM
Hey there guys. First off, we want to thank everyone for their business over the past six years. We truly value it. In response to the recent thread, we wanted to clear up a couple of things as there is always two sides to every story.

We did make a mistake with Mr. Fagundes order, we acknowledged it right away and confirmed that we were providing the shirts that were missing in the order via email. We also didnt miss any emails and replied to over 30 to Mr. Fagundes and or his family regarding their orders in the days after the find so we werent necessarily "dodging" anyone. We did miss a few phone calls due to travel schedule and our attendance of the biggest apparel trade show in North America that took place in our backyard, Las Vegas in the days following the admission of error and confirmation that the order would be replaced. I am not sure what "text messages" wouldve said about the error in order since we didnt use that method to communicate about it? It is unfortunate that we had this order merge with another due to a software glitch and some sizes were missed. We did make good on it and shipped them UPS Next Day at our expense as promised and tracking was attached to customers email when they were shipped out last week. We do apologize and have corrected everything as promised it would be from the minute we were notified of the error. Sometimes mistakes happen in business and circumstances get blown out of proportion, but we are happy to fulfill our promise on this matter and move on. Thank you again for everyone's concern with this situation.

Re: Six B Apparel August 28, 2018 01:45AM
no doubt calls were dodged how ever I did receive shirts yesterday which does NOT fulfill agreement, how ever very nice work. As I stated earlier pay when you receive goods when doing business with MR EXCUSE

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,573, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,837.

Our newest member BadHabit2