Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 10, 2014 07:26AM
Don Slama thanks for an outstanding show this past weekend. When are the dates for 2015. Will have to find different motel rooms probably. Hotel Hillsboro was booked for 2015 when I check in early Friday afternoon. will diffiantely be there again.

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 10, 2014 01:01PM
Come to Goshen, In. Plenty of motel rooms and a much better show.,

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 10, 2014 01:21PM
promotor
Come to Goshen, In. Plenty of motel rooms and a much better show.,
I have been to Goshen and it dosen't even come close to Hillsboro.

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 11, 2014 05:31AM
I was asking what the dates are for 2015. Need to find a hotel nearby. Hotel Hillsboro is booked. I personnelly have not went to Tomah the past two years. But went 22 years before and feel that either night at Hillsboro would put any session at Tomah to shame. I Like smoke and the other classes they had went perfect. Thanks to Don Slama and the Hillsboro community. Keep up the great work.

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 11, 2014 05:53AM
I assume it would be the second full weekend of August. With August 1st falling on a Saturday. I think it would be the 14th and 15th.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 11, 2014 06:40AM
I`am checking on to get the right dates. Just as soon as I know you will. Thanks for coming.

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 11, 2014 07:56AM
Don Slama
I`am checking on to get the right dates. Just as soon as I know you will. Thanks for coming.

Work with Norwalk, and don't have it on the same weekend as theirs. It'll benefit both pullers and fans.

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 11, 2014 12:40PM
the last 3 times I have seen that sled with mini rods, they have screwed it up!!!! I thought it was a decent sled, but, not so much anymore.

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 11, 2014 09:14AM
Superb show Friday, followed Saturday night's show via Rodney Crums' Power and Noise Photo Live Results Feed and saw that the first hour or so went two minutes or less between hooks. Best outdoor track crew I've witnessed. Hated to hear about mini sled Saturday night but equipment never breaks when it's convenient. That's pulling unfortunately sometimes. Also the pullers themselves chipped in $6K out of their pockets Friday for a worthy cause, we'll be posting a presser about that soon. You guys showed your off-track efforts outshine anything you do on the track, good job folks. Thanks to Don and the entire crew, it is a "Destination Pull" and if you haven't been, put it on your calendar for 2015 when the dates come available.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 11, 2014 10:13PM
For those looking for a motel for next year. Reedsburg has 3 larger motels that can meet your needs. Reedsburg is not that far away either. Maybe 20 minutes. The Voyageur Inn, Super 8, and Quality Inn. I live near here and just wanted to help out. Thanks Bryan Lively for the fine words. It is a great pull and Like everyone says "Thank You to Don Slama and his whole crews.

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 12, 2014 12:50PM
I second what "WI Puller" said and try to work with Norwarlk on alternate weekends. Both pulls could go that much further.

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 13, 2014 01:58AM
There are only so many weekends during the summer.Those two shows are totally different.I believe the lesser of the shows should be the one to change to better themselves.In this case it would be Norwalk.It's the same as why does Badgerstate have a pull in Oshkosh and Suring on the same weekend?What are they supposed to do tell them no?I don't think Hillsboro lost too many in the crowd because of Norwalk.120 plus down the track in Hillsboro and 25 in Norwalk.I know where I would go.I am not putting Norwalk down at all!!Just saying the smaller event should be the one to change if they feel like they are losing the crowd to another event.

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 13, 2014 05:35AM
Norwalk had 51 hooks Saturday night. But yes Don puts on the BEST show in area! Even the nation in many peoples opinions. I feel it blows tomah out of the water. He puts a lot of hard work and time into it. Norwalk has had the same weekend for 48 years in a row. I doubt norwalk will ever change. It would be nice to split the two up. This would help both pulls. The better the pulls can do the more this sport can grow and improve. Just my 2 cents! Beer

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 13, 2014 09:05AM
finally people are starting to realize that Tomah is a has been. Yes I said that and if you don't believe it then go to Hillsboro and see for yourself

Re: Hillsboro wi 2015 date August 14, 2014 12:29AM
I dont feel Tomah is a has been. But it is my opinion that the NTPA as a whole needs to improve. And if they need a direction to go as far as their Tomah pull they should take notes from Don. You never hear one complaint from a puller or true pulling fan that comes from Hillsboro. It is non stop pulling action. He treats the pullers like they should be treated. As he knows all too well how much work and time goes into this sport! It would be nice to see Norwalk and Hillsboro on different dates. I doubt it will happen. Norwalk has a very nice pull. Not the two tracks and non stop pulling and smoke that Don has. But the sport can not grow if you have local events working against one another. Again just my 2 cents. Beer

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2