STOLEN SMTTPA SLED HELP WANTED "Southern Missouri" January 13, 2015 02:59PM
On November 15th the SMTTPA sled was stolen last seen hooked to a Kenworth T2000 semi truck green in color any information on its where abouts or information please call Webster Co Missouri Sheriff 417-859-3014 Thank You

Re: STOLEN SMTTPA SLED HELP WANTED "Southern Missouri" January 14, 2015 03:30AM
also any information you can contact smttpa@gmail.com

Re: STOLEN SMTTPA SLED HELP WANTED "Southern Missouri" January 14, 2015 06:37AM
post a pic

Re: STOLEN SMTTPA SLED HELP WANTED "Southern Missouri" January 14, 2015 06:53AM
This was taken from the Smttpa facebook page

Re: STOLEN SMTTPA SLED HELP WANTED "Southern Missouri" January 14, 2015 07:24AM
Cole where was it last at

Re: STOLEN SMTTPA SLED HELP WANTED "Southern Missouri" January 14, 2015 07:40AM
East of Marshfield MO area currently there is an investigation going on with Webster co sheriff that's all I know and have been told last seen being pulled with KW t2000 green semi truck

Re: STOLEN SMTTPA SLED HELP WANTED "Southern Missouri" January 15, 2015 01:08AM
SMTTPA FACEBOOK PAGE

This is what the SMTTPA Facebook page posted last night and its last place.

I have posted a picture of the "old" SMTTPA pulling sled. It has been retired due to mechanical issues and safety concerns but has been hidden by some disgruntled folks. This sled has been reported as Stolen in Webster County. The only difference in the sled currently is that the sign board on the front currently says Perkins Diesel. Sled was last spotted at the Kevin Clift residence on Grapevine Rd in Webster County. The new SMTTPA Board of Directors would like to have the sled back for some of the accessories on it. Please let us or the Webster County Sherrif's Dept know if u see this sled anywhere.....Thanks
Detective Hamilton 417-818-6936
Rob Verch 417-840-8787
Robert Stokes 417-840-0538

SMTTPA FACEBOOK PAGE

Re: STOLEN SMTTPA SLED HELP WANTED "Southern Missouri" January 15, 2015 06:35AM
this happen 2 months ago and is just now coming to light? It could be in South America by now

Re: STOLEN SMTTPA SLED HELP WANTED "Southern Missouri" January 15, 2015 10:42AM
Just wanting to clarify, I did not and will not comment on this subject on here. Alan Letterman

Re: STOLEN SMTTPA SLED HELP WANTED "Southern Missouri" January 16, 2015 02:21PM
I heard rumors there had been pictures took of the sled at someones house,if so could those pictures be posted? if not, I wouldn't use a name and address unless u had proof!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2