Hillsboro, WI May 11, 2015 10:52AM
I hope I am wrong, but BSTP does not have Limited Pros listed for the pull in Hillsboro. Is that correct or a misprint?

Re: Hillsboro, WI May 11, 2015 11:52AM
That is correct they dumped the class for the light super stocks

Re: Hillsboro, WI May 11, 2015 02:25PM
BSTP does not make that decision the promoter does. So why are there no limited pros they were great last year?

Re: Hillsboro, WI May 11, 2015 02:45PM
Call Don and ask I am sure he would gladly tell you why

Re: Hillsboro, WI May 13, 2015 07:30AM
My best guess is that Norwalk dropped limited pro and added light pro. Don seems to follow Norwalk's choice of classes to try take from their show. But this is just a guess. Don would be the man to ask.

Re: Hillsboro, WI May 13, 2015 09:26AM
For 2015 we decided to go with a full champions tour of tractor classes, with the addition of two silver series classes. Last year we had champion tour light weight superstock, for 2015 we are bringing back unlimited superstock in place of the 4.1 class. Our classes will be super farm, 10 Pro, lightweight superstock, unlimited superstock, hot rod semis, super unlimited mod tractors, mini rods, 3.0 diesel trucks.

Re: Hillsboro, WI May 13, 2015 11:54AM
I love the smoke as well, Don. However- the unlimited supers are a great class. As far as the light supers go- I like the class, and it is well represented with Wisconsin tractors. A couple guys from the northwoods might show up with some blue iron in the trailers, so the Chisek tractors wont be the only act in town. Should be a great pull.

Re: Hillsboro, WI May 15, 2015 12:16AM
The 4.1 pullers are not ready for prime time, they need to take a look at how the national pullers conduct themselves in the pits, on the track and with the fans, they, as a group, are not ready for the big show yet.

Re: Hillsboro, WI May 15, 2015 12:42AM
Dont be to hasty to label an entire group over the poor experiences with a few individuals. The Gallitz team here is Wisconsin is an excellent example of what pulling teams should be. The Showtime team that is comprised of the Darlage family in Indiana are of the same mold. I am sure there are plenty of 4.1 tractors that could rrpresent well on a professional level. My experience tells me that the beer party and rock concert type teams wouldnt be on the circuit very long anyways. Breakdown costs and legal expenses would weed them out quickly leaving only professional competators.

Re: Hillsboro, WI May 17, 2015 05:16AM
so is that the real reason why the 4.1 class is not there because they are not ready for prime time and a few pullers ruined it for the rest. Pretty poor decision.

Re: Hillsboro, WI May 18, 2015 01:54AM
wow did this thread get stupid

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,569, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,833.

Our newest member BadHabit2