How important is a good announcer at a pulling event? April 18, 2016 12:46AM
This week on the Pulling Radio Network all our hosts are talking with announcers. My show Let's Grow pulling airs at 7pm central Monday April 18th. You can Listen at www.pullingradionetwork.com

I think Badger State has some top flight announcers and I have them on my show! Stacy Butson, Jon Strandlie and our rookie Kris Clark join me for an hour. Take a listen! It was a blast recording this show.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2016 12:47AM by Jason Schultz.

7pm Central tonight Butson-Strandlie-Clark Interview April 18, 2016 11:24AM
Let's Grow pulling airs at 7pm central Monday April 18th. You can Listen at www.pullingradionetwork.com

Stacy Butson, Jon Strandlie and our rookie Kris Clark join me for an hour. Take a listen! It was a blast recording this show.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2016 11:24AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: 7pm Central tonight Butson-Strandlie-Clark Interview April 23, 2016 01:44AM
Very --Very important along with a great PA system. Jason ,you do a good job,you have the passion,voice and interest in pulling to make it all good,many pulls are ruined for the fans and competitors with no audible voice of knowledge,info and results.Many have very poor equipment that ruins the sound quality and announcer with poor abilities.A good announcer makes the show a success.Thanks Jason and all like you that volunteer.

Re: How important is a good announcer at a pulling event? April 18, 2016 12:42PM
Of any person involved in the production of a tractor pull, the one job I would not want to even attempt is that of the announcer.
In my opinion, they have the hardest job there.
A good announcer has to keep the crowd excited and informed. They have to educate the new or casual fan, yet not bore or offend the "mega-fan". Finding that balance is not something I feel that I could do with any kind of success.

Listen to my interview with the Badger State Announcers anytime at this link April 18, 2016 01:27PM
Badger State Announcers Interview on Let's Grow Pulling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2016 01:28PM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Listen to my interview with the Badger State Announcers anytime at this link April 18, 2016 03:31PM
This is worth a listen.

Re: How important is a good announcer at a pulling event? April 18, 2016 07:03PM
kiss clark does great job at sauk county fair and friends of the grandstands pull in Baraboo got 2nd that night he came over and talk to me very nice guy I can say all badger state pullers announcer are great they know there stuff and each puller you can get good education first time fan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2016 07:07PM by avocasmokeywdalliss.

Re: How important is a good announcer at a pulling event? April 19, 2016 12:35PM
Well in my area, its all the same guys, one announces at the MO STATE FAIR, and is so annoying, people leave just hearing this ole boy talk about stupid stuff; keep up with the times you bunch of hicks; the hick generation is almost gone , Delmars gone ; it should get better!

Re: How important is a good announcer at a pulling event? May 03, 2016 02:54AM
Ill give my two cents.

I go as strictly a spectator. Often to "farm truck" pulls.

A good announcer is extrememly important to add to the entertainment of the event itself. One thing I'd like to see and I'd bet some real money that others would too is more mechanical information on each truck before the run. Not an entire run down but a few bits of info the owner is willing to put on the registration info.

Re: How important is a good announcer at a pulling event? May 03, 2016 12:12PM
Its very important, don't get the guys at the MO STATE FAIR, tho, gawd everyone gets so bored at the stupid chit said and rambling on ; just plain ignorant, just cause they are long time farmers don't mean they KNO IT ALL ;look at what they do for a living!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2