Ellsworth Wi NTPA Region 3 June 11th May 02, 2016 01:16PM
The 11th annual Ellsworth FFA Alumni "Showdown In Curdtown " NTPA Region 3 truck and tractor pull will take place at 7pm June 11 at the Pierce County Fairgrounds in Ellsworth Wi.

Classes will include:

Semis (state)
Minis
Light Pro Stock
Light Super Stock
Super Farm
Two Wheel Drive
Four Wheel Drive
Limited Pro Stock
Diesel Super Stocks
*Mod inv had been dropped

800 additional seats have been added for 2016!!!

Admission prices will remain the same as the past..... $15 adult $10 ages 6-12 5 and under FREE!

Due to the growth of this event we encourage spectators to use the city streets for parking!

Facebook: Ellsworth FFA Alumni NTPA Truck and Tractor Pull

Any questions feel free to contact me at 612-802-4447 call or text

Re: Ellsworth Wi NTPA Region 3 June 11th May 02, 2016 03:39PM
Hey Doug I would like to hang up a poster to promote my pull at the Showdown...will you let me do that??

From What I heard you were extremely unprofessional to a neighboring town's FFA Alumni last year when they hung up poster's promoting there pull!!!!

I personally saw you ripping down there posters when I was walking into your grandstands last year...very professional Doug!! What a great way to represent your Alumni..

If I were pullers or fans I would not support an FFA Alumni that can't even support the neighboring town's FFA Alumni!!!

Re: Ellsworth Wi NTPA Region 3 June 11th May 02, 2016 09:37PM
Here is the story....... Written right in contract agreement with the NTPA - there will be no advertising of any event unless it is sanctioned at some level by the NTPA. Had nothing to do with supporting a neighboring FFA Alumni in fact we donated $500 to that particular Alumni afterwards towards their pull in an effort to make things right. Yes there was a heated discussion involving the signs at the time (and proves that discussing matters like this while people associated with the other party are under the influence is not a good idea) Looking back this should have been handled differently and we are not too big to admit that....... As in every situation there are 2 sides to every story and rules must be followed. Sorry for your displeasure in our organization. To say that we do not sponsor other chapters is far beyond the truth as over 10% of our profits in 2015 went to other chapters in the area.

As for your request to advertise and put flyers up you are more than welcome if it is an NTPA sanctioned event and thank you for asking in advance!

Re: Ellsworth Wi NTPA Region 3 June 11th May 03, 2016 08:09AM
Swing and a miss! Shrug it off Doug, what an @SSHOLE! If you want to advertise your pull at Ellsworth make a T shirt and stand in front of the Grandstand. Then we can all see who the whining Coward is who made the post bashing Doug!

Re: Ellsworth Wi NTPA Region 3 June 11th 30 day countdown! May 10, 2016 03:50PM
We are 30 days away from another great event! More info will continue to be posted as it becomes avalible....... However cage inspectors will be avalible the day of the pull from 11am-4pm

Re: Ellsworth Wi NTPA Region 3 June 11th 30 day countdown! May 22, 2016 11:22PM
3 weeks and counting! New infield barrier installed over the weekend giving us a 100' wide pulling surface.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,608, Posts: 229,662, Members: 3,324.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,886.

Our newest member JD_8520