SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale May 23, 2016 10:22PM
Just curios how many others sent a check (in good faith) to Dillan Mcgee, Glenwood City WI., for his 301 IH motor with SD head. We may as well use the same lawyer. Give me a call; Mike @ H&H Farm Repair 608-332-3797

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale May 24, 2016 01:10PM
I am personal friends with Dillan and can't believe this

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? May 26, 2016 05:27AM
Let me start by saying now I am neutral in this situation. I know of Dillion but I don't know him personally. But do you have any evidence to substantiate your accusation? Without proof just going on a forum and accusing someone of being a thief is rude an classless IMHO but i do understand where your coming from i have been burned in the past myself. With that being said I feel the same way about scammers and that they should all be rounded up in the biggest tree with the longest rope! With that being said if you do have evidence an other people aswell then I would be more then happy to go to his house and get your an anyone else's money back.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? May 26, 2016 11:11PM
believe me I would never condemn someone without facts. Dillan has my money and I do not have the motor for which the money was intended. I also agree Scammers need to be dealt with harshly as they undermine everyday trust in each other. Tall tree, short rope LOL

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? May 26, 2016 11:21PM
Tell the story, how long since you mailed the check?

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? May 26, 2016 11:53PM
Monday May 2

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? May 27, 2016 12:15AM
A week to get the check. 10 days to clear and a week o ship. Ya you should have got it yesterday, if he didn't get busy and got to the bank and shipped. Looks you should have drove up and got it.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? May 27, 2016 12:30AM
cashiers check which Dillan admitted receiving Thursday May 5. If U want any more details U can ask Dillan. 715-641-0612.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? May 27, 2016 03:14AM
Dillan still has the motor in his tractor. He is more worried about his racecar at the moment, he said he plans on taking it out and shipping it this week.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? May 27, 2016 12:20PM
weird; Dillan assured me the motor shipped Wed. May11. Now he will not answer calls or texts. I think the best for all parties involved is for Dillan to return my money.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? May 27, 2016 12:42PM
There could be several reasonable reasons why he didn't get it shipped. "More worried about his race car" is not even close to that list.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? May 28, 2016 11:34PM
I had a similar problem with a guy from New York. After about a month and a half he sent me a check back for the money. If someone posts parts for sale and they know that it might take them two to four weeks to ship the parts out they should communicate this in their for sale post. If they won't answer the phone or messages anymore that is even worse. I hope you get your money back.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? May 29, 2016 01:40AM
At this point if he doesn't respond to phone calls or text messages in a day or two I'd leave him a message saying your coming to get the motor in 24 hours and his cooperation will be appreciated or the local authorities will be contacted. I don't care who u are, if u can't take 30 seconds to call a guy back that's very suspicious in my book.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 03, 2016 11:37PM
just an update; No response from Dillan......and No motor.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 06, 2016 10:32PM
Has not been resolved yet. I will update periodically.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 06, 2016 10:59PM
What have you done on your part to resolve this issue? I surely hope you haven't continued to send text messages and make phone calls, none of which I'm sure have been answered. The guy is playing you like a fiddle. Have you tried calling the law in his county and seek advice on what to do? A visit from the local sheriff would most likely light a fire under this clowns a$$.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 07, 2016 04:43AM
He is on it putting pictures of his daily activities, working on other tractors, He has time..

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 07, 2016 05:34AM
the law enforcement!!! guys like this have more rights than Mr. Haag does. I was in this situation where I sold a semi load of straw off craigslist to Bernard Lessor from Kaukauna WI. the check bounced and after investigating there was 57 other people waiting for money before me. The sheriff basically said good luck and your on your own. It was a lesson I learned which is to NEVER trust anyone you don't know. I don't know Mr. Haag personally at all, although my neighbor has dealt with him numerous times and has always had positive words to say about him. Oh and I had to pay someone to big square that load of straw too!!!!

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 07, 2016 06:21AM
Sully I too sold 2 Bernie and didn't get paid but it was for 2 semi loads of hay

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 07, 2016 10:42AM
Might want to check out the StCroix cty fair CPS pull. He usually there pulling a 460, his dad has a 806. Pull is in mid July.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 10, 2016 08:24AM
Is it necessary to bash on someone on a public forum. Dillan messed up he is still a good kid. He said he will keep the motor and will send a check back. He is doing those tractor repairs to get the money to pay him back. And why bring his dad into this? He is not involved at ALL. And I'm not sure what pump you are talking about but they did not steal terrys and the one missing from Downing Tractor was a person from Turtle Lake who returned the pump the next day. Keep your mouth shut.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 10, 2016 10:34AM
why does he have to do repairs to pay the man back?? Obviously he spent the money and should have sent the motor. Period! Do not spend money before you complete a deal. Crap like this only ruins it for others in the sport or restoration. Oh...I very strongly suspect there was some involvement. Free forum....

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 10, 2016 10:46AM
That is called theft.... and now there is a witness statement from you for all to see

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 16, 2016 07:44AM
Did you ever get your money Back?

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 16, 2016 10:42PM
Not yet

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale?? June 19, 2016 10:30AM
kinda glad I haven't dealt with them. I really don't like dealing with shady folks!

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale June 10, 2016 02:36PM
Found him and his new tractor in Baldwin Wisconsin.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale June 13, 2016 10:27AM
That 1066 is actually his dads he just pulled it.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale June 13, 2016 04:18PM
460brad
That 1066 is actually his dads he just pulled it.

Sounds like someone needs to contact his father and let him know his son is going to be branded as a common thief if he doesn't make it right in a timely fashion. In fact, the damage is probably already done.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale June 11, 2016 11:32PM
I don,t have a Horse in this Race but, From past Dealings with things like this, The Local Law Enforcement will jus tell You that this is a Civil Matter, I have been there done this with a Guy from Texas, Basically the Same thing, But be very careful about getting on line and saying anything bad about this Guy or his Family, They can Actually use that against You as in Slander, and they will, My advice is to get ahold of a local Attorney in his Area, Because the laws change everywhere that you go, It might be worth $500 to reclaim your money, I would forget the motor at this point, To many things can go wrong, Good luck and I think the Saying is Lessons Learned

receipts / vin # June 13, 2016 02:06PM
X2wdPuller
I don,t have a Horse in this Race but, From past Dealings with things like this, The Local Law Enforcement will jus tell You that this is a Civil Matter, I have been there done this with a Guy from Texas, Basically the Same thing, But be very careful about getting on line and saying anything bad about this Guy or his Family, They can Actually use that against You as in Slander, and they will, My advice is to get ahold of a local Attorney in his Area, Because the laws change everywhere that you go, It might be worth $500 to reclaim your money, I would forget the motor at this point, To many things can go wrong, Good luck and I think the Saying is Lessons Learned

That sounds like good advice X2wdPuller.Thumbs Up

I've never seen it happen, but lets say you buy a 2wd truck from someone and pay $50,000 cash - unless they give you a receipt - wheres the proof of ownership since there is no title or VIN # on an Open 2WD truckGrinning

Just wondering Confused

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale June 13, 2016 02:05AM
I was told he bought a racecar with the money,,,,just pay the man back hes not a banker

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale June 16, 2016 01:57PM
In KY the law would be theft by deception as long as you had a receipt or a canceled check In the past two years ive sold 26 dt466 engines and 9 474 fords on here with every customer totally satisfied .Over halve of them I shipped and was paid in full befor shipping things like this breaks every bodies trust buying or selling this site should have a star rating page like ebay

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale June 20, 2016 10:41PM
just a quick update. I have been in contact with Dillan and Roger, his Father. I have been reimbursed the majority of my money, and should receive the balance in the next week or so. I will post when the situation is resolved. Thanks

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale June 22, 2016 02:57PM
You smart put on here mhaag sure he tryin to sell a lot of not existing things on here.shady shady shady couple fellas you not the first to get burned wont be last sure. Put on here saved you or wouldnt of got ahold of dem! Bill collectors be trying to contact those two on here now!!!!

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 07, 2016 11:38PM
Update. Dillan Mcgee owed me $1600 for a motor and shipping of motor which I never received. About 3 weeks ago Roger, his father, paid me $1300 of the amount due with the promise of the remaining $300 soon. Mcgees do not answer phone, voice mail is full, so I am not waiting by the mail box for my check. Somehow they feel this is ok, I was always told this was stealing. Most of the comments on here about the two of them have been negative....but I assume pretty accurate. If I ever receive the balance of my money I will surely let everyone know. In the meantime I will steer clear of the Mcgee family

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 08, 2016 12:07AM
"Thou shalt NOT steal"....yup, pretty much covers it.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 08, 2016 02:03AM
To play the other side of this if he did or his father did pay back and promised to pay the rest I see a positive new a guy that went bankrupt and paid all his debts off in the following five years not preferred but did the b est he could we all love to gossip but none of us knows the full story I always say that if someone rips me off then I guess he needed it more than me and if he is stealing he can give account for that in the last days as also if your slandering and speaking falsely about him you to must give account to what you have said look to the Lord and he will always provide just my view of it thanks

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 08, 2016 08:33AM
We all have a Cross to bear, we all have other bills,the truth always comes out,sooner and or later.Believe in Karma,nature takes it's course,always has,always will !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 08, 2016 02:48PM
At a minimum this thread stays until the balance is paid in full. After that I'll decide what to do about it but until then it stays on the page. The motor should have been shipped or the money should be returned in FULL.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 17, 2016 06:16PM
Its done and takin care of Dougy delete now or is your word no better than his?

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 08, 2016 04:21PM
Kid's got a lot on his plate......Not

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 10, 2016 11:39PM
In response to Local: I did not drag Roger"s name through the mud. When he paid the $1300 he promised the balance in a timely fashion. Just stating the facts

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 11, 2016 12:38AM
As it should be Jake.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 09, 2016 04:20AM
The kid is one thing. But leave the father out of it. U wouldn't of got anything if it wasn't for him meeting u in Madison and giving u cash. He is trying to make it right with u and had absolutely no part of this whole deal. Don't drag his name thru the mud

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 12, 2016 05:29AM
Do you really think someone who practices unethical business transactions would be totally honest with tractor weight, or any other rules for that matter? And, the comment about dragging the father into this is actually in the wrong, the kids learn this practice from their parents most of the time. 99% of the customers out there are really good, honest people, it's that damn 1% that screws all of us!

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 14, 2016 04:10AM
I need to clear up some confusion. I called out the Mcgees (plural) on my last post. Roger called me today and told me he was told by Dillan the balance was paid. I had not saved Rogers number, so I did not call him direct. A mistake on my part, and I apologize to Roger. I cannot expect him to resolve a problem he thinks is taken care of. Thanks for contacting me Roger

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 15, 2016 06:55AM
Just wanted to clear the air on this post, Roger and I had nothing to do with the sale of this motor. The only dealings we've had is paying the man his money. The man is paid in full. Anyone who wants to accuse Roger of bad business deals should come talk to him face to face - DON'T be a keyboard coward.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 15, 2016 10:48AM
Roger Mcgee stopped by and paid the balance Dillan owed me. He was not responsible for Dillans deal, or Dillans debt. I appreciate this very much, and again, Thank You Roger. Hopefully Dillan turns things around. The money has been repaid in full.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 16, 2016 04:16AM
I'm glad this has been resolved, at least by Roger, he can settle up with Dillan, eventually lol! I will not hesitate to deal with Roger in the future, I think this was just a bad deal that went south. That happens, unfortunately. I think we get more trusting in sending money before getting the parts because boards like this can be used to help get things ironed out if there is a problem. It is too bad that deals sometimes go south, but it will always happen. Always glad to see a happy ending. Much easier for Roger to hold Dillan accountable than someone several states away. I highly doubt Dillan planned to SCAM this guy to begin with.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 16, 2016 01:58AM
I wonder if Mr. Haag wouldn't have came on this forum if he would have ever gotten anything back?

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 16, 2016 09:34PM
Glad this resolved tired of seeing it.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 17, 2016 03:18AM
I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding Dillian is a great kid.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 17, 2016 04:01AM
Yep, sure sounds like someone I would want to do business with. LMAO

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 17, 2016 09:17AM
How many on this post have got in some kind of trouble as kids and had to be belled out by Mom ,.Dad or somebody ten dollars or ten thousand theirs no difference I would say the kids learned his lesson

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 17, 2016 10:59AM
From June 20th (when his Dad repaid $1300) until July 14th or so, he managed to NOT repay the balance of $300 and to tell his Dad he DID repay the balance, which wasn't true !! Yeah, he's a "good kid" alright. In this world, there are slow learners and there are non-learners. You who defend him look pretty foolish in light of his continued actions. As a society, we can only hope he changes his ways, but for now?? I think not.

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 17, 2016 06:13PM
Post was going to be deleted after debt was paid in full per Jason but yet here it is still on here. It needs to be gone if his word is good at all but yet its left up

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 17, 2016 09:53PM
No one said for sure it would be deleted. It should stay on to warn people. No one said to delete the post about the guy who were trying to send checks to people on here a while back. Did they????? Some people need to grow up and if you don't have a dog in the fight keep your mouth shut!!! This isn't face book!!!!!
Thanks Morgan's for this sight just wish some people would use it more professionally. " but hey just my two cents"

Re: SCAM alert Dillan Mcgee 301 IH motor for sale July 18, 2016 12:51AM
hey, YOU- seem to be able to blab your opinion,so please do not tell others to not do the same. people are not punished these days for bad choices,terrible actions and not many have pride,self esteem or proper up bringing any more,WE Are ALL ENTITLED TO MONEY,OBJECTS AND FREEDOMS ,--that in days past had to be earned,paid for and worked for,all that is new and electronic is not always so grand in the overall view.As always, we have some (BAD),apples that stick up the barrel. Have a good week,prepare for next weekend's pulls,enjoy,be honest,keep your head up,enjoy the full moon,share,play,laugh and live.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,612, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing