Ridgeland WI Tractor Pull this Sunday May 27, 2016 06:59AM
Ridgeland Wi pull this Sunday night. Details online on Prairie Farm Lions on Facebook. Or see attached poster. Also added is a pro farm class.

Re: Ridgeland WI Tractor Pull this Sunday May 29, 2016 11:28PM
Who won the 9500 open? Wondering if Miller pulled the Badger? Hearing rumors and wonder if he is pulling anymore? Does anyone know?

Re: Ridgeland WI Tractor Pull this Sunday May 30, 2016 01:02AM
My son, Jordan Leonhard, won the 9500# Open Class with my John Deere tractor, All Buck'd Up at Ridgeland last night.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2016 01:03AM by blleonhard.

Re: Ridgeland WI Tractor Pull this Sunday May 30, 2016 01:41AM
Rich does have some health issues right now and I don't think this is the place to discuss it

Re: Ridgeland WI Tractor Pull this Sunday May 31, 2016 01:59PM
No where did this person mention anything about a health issue. Usually when someone asks if someone is pulling its because their tractor broke, they sold it, or are pulling elsewhere. I guess you just opened a can of worms on here that didn't need to be.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing