Silent Auction for Juvenile Diabetes June 21, 2016 10:42PM
We are accepting silent bids for some nostalgia items, that are donated by Gary Campbell, they are Dave Campbell's helmet that he wore when pulling the Pepsi sponsored Mini, and a picture of the mini with him sitting on it, that will both be autographed by Dave. You can see pics at our website, www.pullingradionetwork.com, or on our Facebook pages. You can also place bids by e-mailing them to ericprewittthegodfather@hotmail.com. Thank you for your support from all of us at Pulling Radio Network.

Re: Silent Auction for Juvenile Diabetes June 22, 2016 09:02AM
Email is ericprewittthegodfather@gmail.com sorry for any confusion.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Silent Auction for Juvenile Diabetes June 24, 2016 03:03AM
Please check this out we need to raise more money, the more the better for this great cause.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for

Re: Silent Auction for Juvenile Diabetes June 25, 2016 02:25PM
Guys and Gals,

This is a legit auction, I am really shocked that our bids are as low in #'s as they are. This is for kids that are fighting diabetes and you are getting some really cool nostalgia items in return. I hope my first post with the wrong e-mail hasn't caused any confusion, so e-mail bids to ericprewittthegodfather@gmail.com

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,598, Posts: 229,641, Members: 3,322.
This forum: Topics: 37,060, Posts: 225,873.

Our newest member JD_8520