85 limited pro class charger 3x3 /3x4 June 26, 2016 03:03AM
i know harts diesel pretty much rules this class when it comes to chargers and i have had no problems until recently not knocking anyone i know this sport is abusive on parts but the dependability doesnt seem to be there on this newest 3x3 it makes crazy power but only lasted 5 hooks is there anyone else out there building a charger with dependability with comparable amount of power i have talked to columbus scheid and different dyno shops and get same answer theres just are not as close as harts on power other harts chargers i have had in past i have had good dependability out of them harts has the top one no doubt when it comes to horse power just tired of every 5 to 6 runs having issues any one have any help on this or had similar issues thanks

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,578, Posts: 229,608, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,858.

Our newest member BadHabit2