Pulling team shirts July 18, 2016 12:02PM
My question is where is everybody getting their shirts done. I have used several different places. Excel seems to be getting expensive. I think last time we did shirts it was on a dark color ( cost extra ) and it just seemed to be getting expensive. Is their other places out their that have cheaper prices but don't sacrifice quality. I'm up $14-15 a shirt. Oh yeah if u want a double or triple XL that's extra too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Pulling team shirts July 18, 2016 12:16PM
Kokomo, Indiana = expressionsdesignco.com They have done a lot of state, event and puller apparel for past 15 or more years. They have done all my work and thus this recommendation has sent several other pullers there, too, all of which are very satisfied.

Waterford, Wisconsin = crownquality.com This is Triple Crown Products. I have seen their products and been impressed.

You may want to check out 6B Apparel. Google it. They seem to do a lot of team/crew outfits.

Word of caution. Over the years, I have heard way too many complaints of poor quality when working with the 'hometown' sideline T-shirt shop. Invariably, the customer in the future orders usually then went to deal with a nationally large company that really specializes in the appropriate apparel, which also includes Xcel, who actually does great work and relatively quick turnaround.

Trust this is helpful to you and others.

Re: Pulling team shirts July 18, 2016 12:36PM
Try Main Gate Inc. Out of Indianapolis. Great service reps, good prices, fast service! They made the t shirts for our puling team this year and they look great! They also do a lot of work for NHRA teams.

Re: Pulling team shirts July 18, 2016 12:46PM
Contact Derick Dorsey.

[nebraskascreenprinting.com]

Re: Pulling team shirts July 18, 2016 01:14PM
Scott @ J Tees in Seymour, IN

Re: Pulling team shirts July 18, 2016 09:42PM
Dion Bliss - Red Haw Supply

He does a great job and is good to work with.

Re: Pulling team shirts July 26, 2016 05:54AM
Puller woman
My question is where is everybody getting their shirts done. I have used several different places. Excel seems to be getting expensive. I think last time we did shirts it was on a dark color ( cost extra ) and it just seemed to be getting expensive. Is their other places out their that have cheaper prices but don't sacrifice quality. I'm up $14-15 a shirt. Oh yeah if u want a double or triple XL that's extra too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Puller woman,
If you are looking for something new, I would be more than happy to talk through some options with you.
At the end of the day, our pricing is based on the shirt color, quantity and the number of ink colors needed to print. With that in mind, I can usually get the price to sway by about $2-4 per shirt if you guys will work with us on some of those variables.
Please note we are still not charging for art, screen or setup either. Considering that we arent charging that and we are drawing everything from scratch, its really a solid deal. Not to mention there are a lot of people (fans and teams alike) that seek out our shirts which can help in selling them faster.
Just a thought Smiling

"recommender" is also right.
As much as I would like to work with you guys again, if you choose to not work with us, please do go with a professional company.
I couldnt tell you how many times over the years I have had customers go elsewhere for a lower cost only to come back and show us what the other guys did. Many times they tell you that they can do the same thing, its really not the case.
More times than not other places use scanned artwork, outsource artwork to other countries who dont understand what you guys need and people respond well to, use clip art or the like. They would then take that and print with a heavy thick print that just isnt comfortable.
So please do your research. Id hate to see your shirts come out anything less than you deserve.

Recommender, thank you for the kudos in associating us with professionals. We have been doing this now for over 30 years and always strive to do our best. Its always nice to hear that doesnt go unnoticed.

have a great day everyone!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2016 06:15AM by Excel Shirts.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,598, Posts: 229,641, Members: 3,322.
This forum: Topics: 37,060, Posts: 225,873.

Our newest member JD_8520