Glenwood city July 25, 2016 05:05AM
Keep that championship pulling series club out of town. What a joke that was fri night.

Re: Glenwood city July 25, 2016 07:54AM
I Agree 100 % . Making the Improved tractors pull Pro Farm ... What is wrong with that picture.??

Re: Glenwood city July 25, 2016 11:00AM
It's about time someone had the balls to put tractors in the right class

Re: Glenwood city July 25, 2016 12:09PM
they mist a lot of hobby tractor in the farm class

Re: Glenwood city July 25, 2016 12:38PM
What tractor did they move to pro farm? Was it Green?

Re: Glenwood city July 25, 2016 02:44PM
The pull was a joke from the start.
Guys in the 4500 # class didn't met the rules but still got to pull. same in 5500# Farm.
Very few open class tractors ...
They put "Improved Farm " in with Pro Farm to make a class cause there were only 2 of each. ....
1066 wonder if they checked his turbo ? .. bet NOT . . . A Home town guy probably not ..... Bet he has a 3 x 4 ... is they why they made him pull Pro Farm ?

Re: Glenwood city July 25, 2016 03:12PM
It's guys like you that Hide behind computer screens and talk @#$%& if you're so smart maybe you should try putting on the tractor pull I give them guys and ladies lots of credit for the show they put on great job

Re: Glenwood city July 25, 2016 03:26PM
this is why we pull in the open classes got tired of listening to people like that

Re: Glenwood city July 26, 2016 03:21AM
No I think they mixed the classes together because the guy putting the pull on had his imp farm tractor there and didn't want to pull against the 4055 and the 1066. So them 2 got moved to pro farm

Re: Glenwood city July 26, 2016 03:47AM
Maybe you people should read there rules don't think either al or morgen fit the rules

Re: Glenwood city July 26, 2016 08:37AM
And Al's old A driven by his kid is stock too? yet that pulls all over. People will soon quit pulling.

Re: Glenwood city July 26, 2016 12:22PM
I wood like to know what stock is ? there is no stock tractors out there , added weights, bigger tires, hitch to 20 inch doing this is not stock.

Re: Glenwood city July 26, 2016 09:27AM
Maybe the gave them the option. Exhibition, or Pro Farm.

Re: Glenwood city July 26, 2016 09:56AM
Al & Morgan both fit hot farm rules and that's what they run

Re: Glenwood city July 26, 2016 10:57AM
Well you know we're they fit so show me were we had hot farm ???

Re: Glenwood city July 26, 2016 11:00AM
Well when asked morgen had no problem pulling profarm so pretty sure the green one cried like a girl so we all know how doing all the complaining

Re: Glenwood city July 26, 2016 11:24AM
I agree, what a joke, 2400 rpm for farmstock, so a john deere 2 bangers can run 2400 but a 460 can only turn stock rpm. will not be going back next year unless they ditch championship, I talked to 6 other people who said the same. !

Re: Glenwood city July 27, 2016 09:57AM
Whiners are ruining this sport an thats sad to say because this is my only my second year hooking. I pulled farm stock last Friday night in G.C an got my a$$ kicked in both classes. But i still scaled my own tractor both times then re scaled an even ran the scale for a few other guys so they didn't have to get off there tractor to see where they were at. I still managed to enjoy the pull an had a blast. From a pullers perspective, I cant wrap my head around why so many of you guys an girls are complaining about getting beat in farm stock or whatever class an he said who said b.s.. Yes tractors nowadays are no longer farm stock but if your tractor spins out after a 23 mph pass then yea go to hot farm. I still hook against these tractors all the time, but i still keep trying different tire pressures, ranges or gears, moving weights etc etc to eventually get up to top 3. An still managed to do all this with a smile on my face a cool one in my hand an manage to not bad talk anyone. Yea it kind of sucked watching people jump the scale in my classes or scale then go back to the pits toss more weights on then not rescale because no one was there keeping an eye on thingsConfused. But ill be back next year Cool an hopefully the whiners cheats an bad mouth's will have typed an worn there fingers to a point where they cant pick up a wrench to keep pulling or whining your choice.. . . . . . . drops mic

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2