Legend Tractors at BG??? July 26, 2016 06:02AM
When do the legend tractors pull at Bowling Green?...I have not seen on a schedule when they will run.

Re: Legend Tractors at BG??? July 26, 2016 07:39AM
My understanding is a limited exhibition before each session then the full show on Super Sunday.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Legend Tractors at BG??? July 26, 2016 09:04AM
Awesome! Thanks Bryan for your response...looking forward to getting the program that you put together.

Re: Legend Tractors at BG??? July 26, 2016 10:11AM
I have about as much interest in seeing that than watching paint dry. You might as well go to any bush pull. If they waste time with that I hope they at least hook to the right sled..use the old heart breaker

Re: Legend Tractors at BG??? July 26, 2016 04:42PM
They make some nice looking runs in my opinion, if youre thinking they wont put on a good show you're mistaken. The Heartbreaker 2 is booked through Saturday evening so it won't be on site until the Super Sunday proceedings. Should be a fun time overall, Im looking forward to it.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Legend Tractors at BG??? July 27, 2016 12:20AM
Im sure they wont make excellent pulls like some of todays equipment but it is important to preserve the past and remember where we came from. I am very excited to see these tractors there!!!

Re: Legend Tractors at BG??? July 27, 2016 12:30AM
Justin Collier will make the legend tractors look like super heros. He knows how to set the ole heart breaker 2 up for them. If you haven't seen that sled in a few years, you won't believe what it has turned into. One of the nicest & most versatile sleds in the country.

Re: Legend Tractors at BG??? July 27, 2016 02:54AM
I think it's going to be cool to see! That class would be the only reason I attend.

Re: Legend Tractors at BG??? July 27, 2016 04:43AM
I think it will be awesome, well I know it will be. Watched them at Wapokoneta, only a handful there. But I understand there expecting 27 of the competing legends at Bowling Green.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,607, Posts: 229,660, Members: 3,324.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,885.

Our newest member JD_8520