Warpath August 19, 2016 03:51PM
OH my goodness! I was watching the Live-Results with my fingers crossed for Carlton. Can someone enlighten me as to what happened?

Re: Warpath August 19, 2016 05:02PM
I think the charger went boom.

Re: Warpath August 20, 2016 05:30AM
Watcher
I think the charger went boom.

CDS got their new one done huh?Eye Popping

Re: Warpath August 20, 2016 07:36AM
Charger is out front on Warpath. The hood popped up and dented in the rear. Some plumbing (maybe inner cooler) or a split in the intake was most likely the issue.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Warpath August 20, 2016 09:50AM
Jake Morgan
Charger is out front on Warpath. The hood popped up and dented in the rear. Some plumbing (maybe inner cooler) or a split in the intake was most likely the issue.

more boost than the old ones,.............always find the next weakest link Jake.Smoking

Re: Warpath August 21, 2016 04:15AM
Blew innercooler out. Had new Wimer turbo on

Re: Warpath August 24, 2016 06:00AM
What is the size of the new CDS turbo?

Re: Warpath August 24, 2016 09:00AM
6 X 6 is the desired configuration

Re: Warpath August 26, 2016 10:15AM
Holy !@@#$$%%%!!

Re: Warpath August 27, 2016 07:21AM
Any puller running the 6x6 now?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,600, Posts: 229,647, Members: 3,323.
This forum: Topics: 37,061, Posts: 225,878.

Our newest member JD_8520