Schreirer llss August 22, 2016 05:29AM
I was looking at the Outlaw's result page and saw that Schreirer llss placed third. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it a dt360 motor only running one turbo. Its funny that he only running 1/3 of the turbos as the competition and still placing good.

Re: Schreirer llss August 22, 2016 06:15AM
Yup. Then goes to Iowa state fair on Wednesday and they won't let him hook.

Re: Schreirer llss August 22, 2016 06:38AM
They let our LLSS tractors hook but threw a fit over our intercoolers. Guess they were scared of our 400 cu. motors and 3 in. turbos. Lol, of and 24.5 tires! Guess they were right as we placed 4 and 8 out of 21, but I see now we are removed from the results page. What a joke!

Re: Schreirer llss August 22, 2016 12:56PM
What association is this? What tractor is Schreirer's? I'd like to see some video of it run, if there is any.

Re: Schreirer llss August 22, 2016 03:07PM
[www.youtube.com]

Here you go...Its been running great in 2016...

Re: Schreirer llss August 23, 2016 12:38AM
What weight and engine combo are they running? Will they be going to WI for the north/south 300 this weekend?

Re: Schreirer llss August 23, 2016 12:49AM
[www.mstpapulling.com]

Its a 6400 LLSS with MSTPA..Go to their site and read the rules..

Re: Schreirer llss August 23, 2016 08:59AM
Thank you.

Re: Schreirer llss August 23, 2016 10:05AM
I wish MO would get a LLSS class that would adopt the rules that are run pretty much every where else

Re: Schreirer llss August 23, 2016 12:28PM
Why is it when someone cant pull somewhere they blame the organization. I have been pulling for years and if I want to go pull with another group I looked at their rules to see if I comply. If I don't then I don't go plain and simple no outlaw class allows intercoolers so why show up with one on

Re: Schreirer llss August 23, 2016 02:11PM
Because Doug said that they could. And other pullers were fine with it because they were no threat until the little motor tractor beat them by 27 ft

Re: Schreirer llss August 23, 2016 02:32PM
Doug's post earlier on both Missouri and Iowa State Fairs said everyone welcome to pull if the meet the safety and competition rules and that it was posted on the Outlaw website.

Re: Schreirer llss August 24, 2016 03:46AM
First off , I would like to say I had no problem getting beat by a 360. I did not wine or complain. That actually my first trip down the track this season. My tractor had been parked for 2 years. I had my set up really soft and I knew it. I did not know the tractors got through out until it was over. Congratulations you beat me , big deal. But in the end , rules are rules! Would you let me bring a 504 4 charger to pull with you at Eci? You beat some big cubes , that had some bugs in them on a Iowa State fair track . I guess that makes you an expert!

Re: Schreirer llss August 25, 2016 01:45AM
Thanks Ryan! You are right! If you want to pull with another association READ THE RULES!! A lot of these comments sound like nothing but a bunch of high school drama or worse! If you went to pull with MSTPA and won the class...trust me you would be called out for cheating. Karma will bite you in the ass every time! I have seen it happen at my job in the last month several times and I just have to laugh about it. But the kicker of it is that the Iowa pullers were the ones who were caught because after they weighed several people saw them put the ice in. I am sick and tired of all the damn drama!!!!! And trust me men are a lot worse than women about drama!!!!!

Re: Schreirer llss August 24, 2016 03:07AM
If your 504 multi charger tractor cant beat a 360 single charged tractor because of an intercooler maybe you should find a better engine builder or better yet just give up!!!

Re: Schreirer llss August 24, 2016 04:42AM
This tractor didn't get to pull at iowa.it did at sweet springs and Kemper last year and all was fine but when it got lucky at the Mo state Fair one guy in the class didn't like it but nothing was still said. They found out it was a problem after getting to Iowa After going through tech and weighing, they were told at the track two tractors from pulling!!! That there was a problem and they couldn't pull with the class but they could pull for free. How many people would like to find out at that point after a 4 hour drive up there for nothing.

Re: Schreirer llss August 24, 2016 04:48AM
Luckily for the Schreirer they had another tractor to pull in DSS class, so it wasn't a wasted day. They don't accidently win nothing. They win because they know how to pull and put horse power to the ground. You can bring your four chrager tractor to pull with mstpa you might have to give up some draw bar height. But you probably be beat by 4 tractors not one.

Re: Schreirer llss August 24, 2016 04:53AM
Bystander
This tractor didn't get to pull at iowa.it did at sweet springs and Kemper last year and all was fine but when it got lucky at the Mo state Fair one guy in the class didn't like it but nothing was still said. They found out it was a problem after getting to Iowa After going through tech and weighing, they were told at the track two tractors from pulling!!! That there was a problem and they couldn't pull with the class but they could pull for free. How many people would like to find out at that point after a 4 hour drive up there for nothing.

Yes,that was a bad deal but they also had the Red Royal 966 IH DSS in the trailer which got 2nd place...

Re: Schreirer llss August 24, 2016 07:39AM
Yes luckily they did have another tractor but the point is that the intercooler rule has been waved by Doug Roberts himself for at least 3 tractors for 3 years. They should have had the decency to tell him you are not allowed anymore before getting ready to hook up to the sled

Re: Schreirer llss August 24, 2016 08:07AM
Doug Roberts sold outlaws. If you are talking to Doug , you are talking to the wrong person. YOU NEED TO TALK TO TOM THE TECH GUY , IF YOU WANT TO PULL! They facts are intercoolers are against the rules!

Re: Schreirer llss August 24, 2016 12:12PM
This post is so funny,, if you guys wanna get serious over this crap you are wasting your time ;;;; and OH DADDYS MONEY, or the FARMS MONEY; get a real job

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,601, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,855.

Our newest member BadHabit2