Big shakeup at Bowling Green August 24, 2016 12:27AM
A friend of mine told me yesterday but after Sunday's pull at Bowling Green there was a big shake-up in the leadership. Don't know any more about it than that

Big News out of BG August 24, 2016 09:52AM
Big News out of Bowling Green, Ohio. The news was originally posted on Pulltown.com
News

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Big News out of BG August 24, 2016 11:32AM
Most press releases like this have a, in order to spend more time with my family I am offering my resignation. Or you're such a great guy we're going to miss you thanks for everything you did. We couldn't have done it without you. It's going to take a lot to fill your shoes. Not this time. This time it's goodbye

Re: Big News out of BG August 24, 2016 12:10PM
So does this mean that BG will just keep the old format and classes? Getting rid of sunday pull is stupid and pointless. The 50th anniversary celebration sunday thing was a snooze fest, didnt work well. I was thinking enderle pulloff.

BG wasnt broke, its always been awesome, easy to plan for, same classes pull on same session. BG wasnt broke, these pin heads think they gotta fix something that aint broke. Leave things alone, but I know they wont, the arrow is pointing down for NTPC.

Re: Big News out of BG August 24, 2016 12:59PM
Agree 100% with the statement "It wasn't broke, don't try and fix it".

It was good to do something special and different for the 50th, but ya coulda just left things alone and went forward with the same old format for the next year. Sunday pulling was just fine.

It'll be an absolute zoo trying to leave on Sunday morning next year (good luck waiting to dump the trailer!!), but I'm guessing that if you're not a camper, it was never given any consideration. It's been great staying over Sunday night after a day of pulling, then leave Monday morning without a mass heard heading for the gate.

Re: Big News out of BG August 24, 2016 11:03PM
Coming from a camper, I'm glad they are getting rid of Sunday pulling. Like stated I'm sure it will be busy Sunday morning for sure, although I'm willing to give it a try. I'd rather get home Sunday afternoon/evening then late night Sunday. For those that have the option of leaving on Monday then I can understand why you like the Sunday pulling. Even if I had that option I'd still rather see the finals in front of the biggest crowd of the week on Saturday night. Just some thoughts.....

Re: Big News out of BG August 25, 2016 04:11AM
sessions will be the way it was 2015 and prior,i think.finals were only a 2016,50th thing.....

Re: Big News out of BG August 25, 2016 12:18PM
Mike got fired because he made the show all about him, the Legends pull,,the program cover, and the show was not what the blue shirts wanted for the 50th celebration

Re: Big shakeup at Bowling Green August 24, 2016 12:36PM
Is NTPA contract with Blue shirts up ? Could be start of non santioned NTPC.

Re: Big shakeup at Bowling Green August 24, 2016 12:57PM
Was it the Legends Sunday special , the program cover, the overall show??????

Re: Big shakeup at Bowling Green August 24, 2016 01:12PM
Greg
Is NTPA contract with Blue shirts up ? Could be start of non santioned NTPC.

No, I believe they just signed a 5 year contract with ntpa a year or two ago.

Re: Big shakeup at Bowling Green August 25, 2016 02:21AM
the blue shirts put the presidents tractor on the cover of the program so things must have been good. did he do something dumb at the 50th? so now i wonder did both guys resign or were the 'asked' to resign AKA were they fired?

Re: Big shakeup at Bowling Green August 25, 2016 04:18AM
The Blue Shirts did not choose the cover of the program. Mr. Ott claims he did not pick himself for the cover but the gentleman who printed the the program claims that was the only photo Mr. Ott submitted.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2