ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. August 31, 2016 02:28PM
how do u spell comerodery ?? how do u spell sportsmanship ??? how do u spell respect ??? last Saturday at the north south 300 several BSTP tractors were invited , due to distance and prior commitment josh was the only one who came ,that's fine , josh was charged no entry fee and allowed to run 170 # heavy because of a smooth bore intake cover,,,on sunday was my pull and josh came again along with Bach, David, Scot and Larrry , none of these fellows were charged entry fee , josh and scot ran heavy the others switch there covers to slotted , the competition was great , all 5 men took home paychecks , larry and josh got in the finials and got 2 checks each . so bla bla bla 2nte I call my bstp class rep. and ask hey how bout at the BSTP hook in Elkhorn 2moro nte , could I run my red allky at 6250 along with the others at 6500 ???? and shortly there after I get a abrupt NO..... so I guess if u want to pull a LLSS diesel and u r born with only one nut and half a sack ... join BSTP. JFA

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. August 31, 2016 02:35PM
Now if that ain't the truth then what is.
Heard big daddy Don told Deck's they were
Never welcome back after they whooped his
ASS.
If you're not part of the click you ain't nothing.
And don't come around kicking thier butts either.

Heaven forbid you try to add more tractors

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. August 31, 2016 11:35PM
PAPAJOHN for PRESIDENT !!!!!

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 03:21PM
Mark. The SCWTP and WTPA #6250 LLSS rules are basically the same. WTPA requires the roll cage to be NTPA certified. Good for 5 years. For their 1st year they had 8 hooks. Which will increase next year. WTPA LLSS is moving forward and will continue to grow and and more tractors are being built for next year.

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 10:58PM
In Monroe's finials, 8 were aklys and 2 diesels , and the diesel with intercooler were 7th and 8th with 15 feet from 1st . So the rules are not equal enough yet too say that they can mix together.

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 02, 2016 12:04AM
The lighter the tractor it isn't all about power. It's how you drive it and get what power you have to the ground.

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 02, 2016 12:59AM
Hey Dave 8th and 9th.LOL!Get your facts staright!I should have stayed out of it but I get to hear it all from others and believe me their are many alcohol guys out there complaining about the rules too so nobody can tell me that it's all a roses.I will say this you will NEVER set the rules to make both compete on the same playing field no matter what you do.There is a reason why there is no diesels in light super or ULSS.Again I'm not against the alcohols AT ALL!But for those of you that have them make it sound so easy that both can have the same chance of winning at all times and they don't.I don't know why everyone is concerned about what Badger State does.

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 02, 2016 01:01AM
So you are going to base this just on one pull? I have seen Hawthorn beat the alkys, Andersons Little Angry has beat the alkys. Sounds like you don't want to try to beat any alkys. This topic of BSTP not letting the alkys pull with them has become old and boring. It is funny how they can come play in everyone else's sandbox but no one else can come play with them. Well whatever, who cares anymore. I don't see guys building for their rules, so their sandbox will only get smaller. It's BSTP choice to let there class lead a slow death without even trying to come up with something to let the alkys try pulling with them. I think John's request to come pull and weigh 250 Lbs. less was a great chance for BSTP to see how that works. At least start somewhere. But it's obvious they don't want to try anything. This type of action only pushes any other LLSS tractors from ever wanting to pull with them. So when it gets to the point their class is on life support and they then want others to pull with them no body will be there to support them.

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 02, 2016 01:12AM
South Central wouldn't a certain puller weigh 6500 to see how things shake out so why should Badger State?And Dying?Last night we had 9 in Elkorn and Bach,Kasper,Anderson,no Iowa guys,Red Dog(which is running for points next year,Kriptonite (which is close to being done)or the new Deutz from Miledgeville.I count 16 possible tractors.Guess we have a numbers problem

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 02, 2016 01:18AM
It's funny how everyone wants BSTP to change for the akly tractors, and no one has explained reasons for this change

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 02, 2016 08:03AM
Mark correct me if I am wrong but didn't you win last year in Brooklyn?

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 02, 2016 08:22AM
That was one pull.That track has never been a 30's track.My point is that when you leave home we should all know we have the same fair advantage.Not "I wonder if this is going to be a horsepower track or a 24 or 30.5 track.I'm going to quit posting because I'm sure the world is getting sick of hearing us LLSS guys complaining but I agree with Dave.Why does everyone care what Badger State is doing?If there is a problem something will be changed to fix it.Evidentally right now there is nothing to change.All LLSS rock!So hope no one thinks I'm totally against alcohol.I have an opinion just like everyone else.Right or wrong.

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 03, 2016 02:28AM
Why should have let them come run at 6500#? the weight it 6250, and shouldn't be that much. I don't get it, are you guys building pro stocks then trying to make weight? There isn't a tractor in BS that shouldn't be able to run 6000 with ease! Get with the times!

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 03, 2016 05:52AM
How many of you pullers read rules from other clubs for the LLSS class? And yes some of the Badger State Tractor can make weight at 6000 if no intercooler and ag tires , but that's not are rules for the Badger State LLSS class. If you want to build for a certain club don't you build for that group with their rules?

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 12:30AM
Just keep letting the BSTP LLSS die a slow death, once it's gone maybe they will add the rules that the rest of the country is running, and make it a LITE class! Hope some of them can afford to buy a grinder this winter and get some weight off because that's the future of the class.

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 12:34AM
So you were 170 lbs overweight? I don't remember them saying anything about different weights.

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 01:22AM
This isn't for you Johnny(and you know I have a full package because you have grabbed them beforeLOL)!! but more of a way to bring up many pullers questions out there about this LLSS class.Many are confused as I am on all these different rules.
There is two chargers at 310 cubes.Alcohol at 360,410 single charge(which you can run the slotted cover against the alcohols,470 cubes and no cooler and some places let a bigger charger yet on a diesel.
So this last weekend it was 6000 at one place.6250 in Monroe.6370 if you have a smooth cover.Other places let the diesels run a bigger charger yet.Some places the chassis does not have to match.Their all over and no one will be able to make them all compete fairly with all the different tracks out there.My .02.I Love all light limited classes but it's getting confusing and it shows around the US.

I'm glad I'm not a tech guy that would have to deal with all these different rules

FYI John not sure you know this but a puller called South Central to see if the diesels could run at #6500 against 6250 a few times and got shut down.You and I have talked many times about all of this. so were good but I hear it a lot from many pullers.

One more thing.there are three groups in WI with LLSS now.How many South Central guys hooked in the NTPA class at Scott's pull?I heard none.We that means they have different rules too otherwise there would have been lots more entries.With three groups and all these shows that are signed no matter where you go its going to get strung out in numbers.Badger has numbers.Badger State (speaking for many will say we don't need 20 in a class)What is wrong with a class of 10?

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 10:43AM
Mark - Just so you know there was SIX tractors from South Central that pulled in the NTPA LLSS class Saturday night of Wega. That was half of all the entries that night in the LLSS class. South Central is well represented in the NTPA/WTPA LLSS class

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 11:23AM
Neil, my understanding is, the most consistent diesel down there is only running a 3x4. Old Rags just plain runs.

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 05:13AM
This is not about weight, its about rules. If you want to pull with a group, you look up the rules and see if your tractor fits and go pull. If you want to pull with BSTP you build it as the rules apply to that class. Its pretty simple I think. 2nd, no one has showed up at the winter meetings or spring meetings to state good reasons why the alky tractors should be allowed, and if the rules are fair to everyone involved.

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 05:27AM
Is it a bad thing that the Alky guys would like to go and support BSTP? Yes their is 2 other organizations in Wisconsin that offer this class. But will they be there all the time? probably not. Some of the diesel guys have supported the other 2 organizations. And some of the Alky Guys would like to support a BSTP show when time permits.

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 05:58AM
think it might be good to try at a few pulls see how the weights work out

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 09:04AM
When I get mine finally going it's going to be built to run alcohol just because I can't run it every pull everywhere so why spend the money to get a diesel setup. Does it have something to do that you can get a full fuel setup for alcohol that cost less than your injection pump for diesel? In south-central is proven that diesels and alcohol can run together and compete

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 10:28AM
LLSS rules have not changed that much, I have always had respect for the Badger State
Guys, but have heard the class is struggling why not try to mix up just a little. I wish we could get a national
Set of rules on this class, but if they need to vary a little to fit your club do that, as long as it is a easy
Change from club to club.
I really think if a Badger State 410 intercooled tractor had come down to KY say 10 times it would have won
7 of the 10 hooks. I am a big fan of the mix in the class of Alky and Diesel, and here in KY now they are set pretty even.
Has made for some really good pulls here this summer.
Hope to see this class keep growing.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 10:39AM
They might run pretty well even in Kentucky, but there the diesels are running 3.6 chargers aren't they?

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 11:25AM
Sorry, my post jumped up above.

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 01:05PM
A couple are at Smoothe bore, with no intercooler, not sure on all but one of the toughest diesel right now I'd a 3.0

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 01, 2016 01:41PM
Facts Old Rags is running a huge turbo with the map ring cut in a way that was in a gray area not thought about it might as well be a 3.6

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 02, 2016 01:05AM
There is two diesels in South Central.Tober is still working bugs out and when is the last time Lil' Angry won in there?That runs good enough to where it should win atleast a 1/4 of the time if they are equal.heck bring alcohol in.Don't bothe rme at all.WE will screw plugs in the Deutz heads and have Blackbourn set the alcohol system up.Shouldn't run too bad

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 02, 2016 09:55AM
Glad I popped some corn....

Re: ahh the future of the LLSS class in southern wi and northern il. September 02, 2016 04:21PM
I run out of popcorn on the Outlaw thread.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2