Rip a good friend Mark Fox September 11, 2016 12:38PM
A good friend and a long time tractor puller here in KY Mark Fox died last night the brother of Tim Fox he was a real good person and puller He will be missed

Re: Rip a good friend Mark Fox September 11, 2016 12:45PM
One of the good guys ,helped me with pulling and farming Mark was a very intelligent fellow. Didn't care to tell you how to get a motor running and strong at that .Proud to have known him .Prayers to Jon and family. He will be greatly missed.

Re: Rip a good friend Mark Fox September 11, 2016 01:37PM
RIP Mark Fox! You will be missed. Always willing to help whenever asked & never asked questions. Didn't matter what you pulled, he would be there. Sorry for your loss Tim. Prayers for peace & comfort.

Re: Rip a good friend Mark Fox September 11, 2016 03:12PM
Does anyone know want happen? Sorry to hear this news Mark was a great man always willing to help a follow puller out! Prayer for his family !!

Re: Rip a good friend Mark Fox September 12, 2016 12:20AM
This is second hand,but was told a farming accident,supposedly he was taking a combine head off an getting ready to move to another location and it fell,AGAIN THIS IS SECOND HAND INFORMATION,prayers to Marks family.He'll be GREATLY MISSED,HE helped a lot of us get started around here.

Thanks for the kind words. October 19, 2016 07:44AM
I am Mark's wife and I so appreciate your kind words about him. I often said he was the best person I ever met, and he really was. It's hard to imagine going on without him. We had big plans for our future together, growing old together I should say, but God had different plans for Mark. He loved the people he pulled with and never cared about helping someone out. He always said it may be me the next time. God bless you all, take care.

Re: Rip a good friend Mark Fox September 12, 2016 12:22AM
RIP Mark, answered many questions for me when I needed advice. Condolances to the Fox family. Mark will be missed.

Re: Rip a good friend Mark Fox September 12, 2016 02:52PM
rip mark Fox u will b missed at the pulls prayers to tim and the fox family

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,572, Posts: 229,598, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2