Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 20, 2016 03:45AM
Who would be invited to this class? Who are the top running diesel light supers?

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 27, 2016 03:04AM
That is a very good question??

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 27, 2016 03:23AM
These are pullers we sent invites to:

Alan Lichte
Andy Buhr
Anthony Hart
Bernie Platz
Brad Bruhn
Brad Deckard
Bruce Barfnecht
Charles Hirsch
Chris Nieson
Chuck Lea
Clem & Chuck Schlueter
Clem & Chuck Schlueter
Cody Haney
Craig Harnish
Darrell Norman
David Otto
Dennis Harnish
Ervin Hake
Eugene Williams
Fred Roach
Gary Remmers
James Meeder
Jason Cross
Jeff & Amy Dobbs
Joe Wamble
Jon Ewoldt
Josh Harrington
Kenneth Hale
Kyle Spotanski
Lyle Ronk
Mark Korth
Mark Schwab
Mark Shuknecht
Mark Ulmer
Matt Rausch
Melvin Nelson
Mike Langan Jr.
Perry Dreckshage
Randy Dunklau
Randy Klenke
Tim Wieberg
Troy Anderson
Tyler Dohrman

If you would like to come and compete in this class at the Winter Nationals and your name isn't on this list, just drop me a line at klint@whatssmokin.net and I will be glad to send you an invite. Thanks Klint

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 29, 2016 01:22AM
What weight are you pulling this class at?

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 29, 2016 01:57AM
components 6500

ag chassis 6700

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 28, 2016 05:32PM
Why diesel only?

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 28, 2016 11:29PM
Just a guess, his sandbox, his show, his rules. Also, wouldn't be good to have the smoke machine sucking alcohol fumes and running the risk of explosion if you ran alkies with the diesels.

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 29, 2016 01:00AM
I have not talked to Klint but going to go out on a limb and suggest that since the class is sponsored by Gifford State Bank, maybe it's what the sponsor of the class wanted? Matt

dirtfarmer September 29, 2016 03:46AM
klint I am glad you have thick skin, cause I would get tired of all the crying and complaing some of these guys do. if he doesn't set up a class for your 900 cubic inch naturally aspirated rosamaster only class when there are 3 in the country, you start bashing... why not just call him and see if there is room in the show instead of bashing away on here?

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 29, 2016 08:15AM
Matt you guessed it. Andy Buhr works at the Gifford State Bank and has a Light Diesel Super. For what he and the rest of the Gifford State Bank people have done for us, we would like to give him the opportunity to pull at this event, and we invited a few to join him. Hope it works out. Thanks Klint

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 29, 2016 09:54AM
I, for one can't wait to see the class and I think that it's great that a local business person not only has one but is also sponsoring the class.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 29, 2016 01:58PM
Klint, Did Andy pull his tractor at all this year? If memory serves me correctly, he sold the MF chassis and built an MM? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 29, 2016 03:17PM
Though you asked Klint and not me(which is fine)I can tell you that Andy did pull the tractor this year at least 2 times because I was at both of those pulls where he was at pulling against him.

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 30, 2016 03:29AM
Klint what is your policy on applying for the LSS and the DSS?

Can you do both or is it apply for both and list a preference?

Thanks.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 29, 2016 11:54PM
As far as the tractor goes we had a few big issues that let us only run twice. Iong story short I have multiple torched pistons,several junk liners, and a junk crankshaft in the shop. You can see some of the challenges we faced at the Team Frankenstock facebook page.
We are looking forward to having a state level class to pull at indoors.

Andy Buhr

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational September 30, 2016 02:08AM
Andy, good to see you. How's it coming along?

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational October 01, 2016 01:11PM
Andy, Thank you getting into this thread. I got on your Facebook page and love your machine. As an MM kid myself, it looks great. For the sake of knowledge, and please forgive me my lack of identification skills, what brand of engine is your base? Thank you again and hope to see you run this year.

Re: Gordyville Diesel light super invitational October 01, 2016 01:40PM
We are doing well Clark, harvest is underway. Plan is to start going back together when fall tillage is complete

MMZTU, well the engine started life as an early Detroit series 40. Which is the same as the Navistar truck block. I just didn't think 4 mains in the ole 504 MM would last too long on diesel, and then there was the issue of making weight! So yes, that is why we call it the Frankenstock. If you are ever around a pull come look us up, would love to meet you as my father and I are moline collectors as well.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing