New Rules September 27, 2016 12:38AM
How does the passing a new rule proccess work? I notice a lot of pullers not liking the new restrictor plate and billet block rules. So how do these rules get implemented?

Were these rules proposed by someone in the class then voted on by pullers with a grand national license? Or is this something done by an NTPA board? Just curious, I have no clue.

Re: New Rules September 27, 2016 01:15AM
You ask very good questions and some of my understanding is this. None of the possible rules concerning restrictor plates or blocks were an agenda item for the meeting. Thus why all the discussion after the fact which is BS and why the rule process is jacked up. A small number of those at the meeting got to discussion the issue and one thing lead to another and here we are. Remember the NTPA Board really does not have a true final say of the rules. WPI has that say and here we are and you can fiqure out how that went down. WPI has failed in its leadership, while yes it saved pulling at a time it was needed it has failed to truly lead in a vast number of areas, which is another topic.

Re: New Rules September 27, 2016 02:49AM
I am truly glad they made a rule change to stop the unlimited checking accounts. I am a true believer in a sealed and inspected waste gate along with a intake piping size of 3". That way it will stop the high flowing billet heads. No matter your cam or head design you are only moving so much air throw a 3" pipe at a given psi. It would be no different than the 4.1 limited pros. They all build the same boost (being they have the same turbo) and you can only do so much to make the motor run with what you have available for air supply. That and cubic inch needs to be checked then let everyone spend all they want on huge turbos to make there selves feel better. Maybe even put a air horn after the waste gate on the intake so we can see who can make the most noise. Lol. If any of the supers are scared about this then they do not like competition. The super class is normally the worste class to watch with so much differnce between tractors. It does give you a chance to run and grab some food and go to the bathroom.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2