Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" October 30, 2016 01:48AM
This is in a field in Northeast Ohio and I thought I would share it.

Awesome job!

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" October 30, 2016 04:51AM
I'm with them !!!! TRUMP ALL THE WAY !!!!

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" October 30, 2016 11:33AM
Job well done with wagon & flag.
The only way I would vote for her would be the American voting public should be entitled to a referendum to send her and her ex-con husband to prison.
Even though I am not a Trump fan, there is no way I would vote for her as President.
And I did not, as I voted a few days ago when it was too wet to be in the field.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" October 30, 2016 11:37AM
Awesome job!!!! I can't vote for her . I have liked trump from the start

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" October 30, 2016 01:42PM
prostockpuller
This is in a field in Northeast Ohio and I thought I would share it.

Awesome job!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Trump / Pence 2016

Vote for Trump (he wears his American flag lapel pin proud)

Hillary doesn't wear a lapel pin (she would have to wear too many flags from foreign donors) Quid Pro Quo
Pay to play (Clinton's ATM) Sad

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" October 30, 2016 02:31PM
You remember your the ones that voted for that blow hard .that is the real crook.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" October 30, 2016 04:18PM
If "Sad" would actually post a real name, we might be able to keep tabs on whom voted for whom. I've made plenty mistakes in life & voting for Trump may become another one but by god you can't do a dang thing about nothing by sitting on your @ss.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" October 31, 2016 09:59AM
I'm not a big fan of seeing political stuff on this page no matter if it slants my way or another. This page and the sport of pulling in general is an escape for many like me from the mess we see on tv and in the media in general. However Cody makes the best point of all: GET OUT AND VOTE.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" October 31, 2016 12:08PM
As I agree with Brian as to not post political on this site.
This is a very important election for our future to fight corruption in the government.

[[size=x-large]TRUMP[/size]

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" October 31, 2016 12:39PM
I agree Bryan....but I couldn't resist posting this. If you want to delete it, I understand.

Thanks

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" October 31, 2016 01:42PM
Its gonna stay up as long as it doesn't violate Jakes board rules. It did inspire a good post from Cody who reflects an important thought: we don't seem to have much choice in this election year but we must act upon our right to vote; it's one of many things that makes our nation great, even with the turmoil we seem to have.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Land owners beware November 01, 2016 03:25AM
The Obama administration by executive order has placed the regulation of water of the USA under the auspices of the EPA. This occurred after the US supreme court overturned several federal actions against landowners, as having extended beyond the reach of the law. The NRCS and the Army corps of engineers have regulated ag land since 1985.
That has worked well for many years, however the Obama admin. wanted more control after their fingers were slapped by the Supreme Court. Thus the order for the EPA to perform the tasks because their reach over environmental is more extensive and ominous then those of other agencies. The EPA held hearings before they issued the final rules but ignored all the input from you, the landowners and many other farm groups.
If you read the rules as written, they are impossible to follow and will not permit anything like "normal" enjoyment and use of the landowners property. Ag drainage in every manner is targeted in these onerous rules.
Shortly thereafter both houses of Congress passed legislation to outlaw Obama's WOTUS, he promptly vetoed it. Congress then attempted to override the presidents veto, but the US Senate was a few votes short. I know which of my Senators voted against the rights of landowners and the supreme court, I ask you to get involved and find how yours voted and vote accordingly!!!!
Clinton has stated she supports Obama's WOTUS and everything about it.
In the past NRCS and the Corp have been difficult to deal with sometimes, but they were somewhat responsive and the landowner could appeal. EPA's rules would make many landowners guilty of infractions without a doubt, forget your appeals!!
This is HUGE, become knowledgeable and get involved!!!!

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 12, 2016 06:58AM
Thank God the Clinton Crime family didn't make it back into the White House!

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 03, 2016 04:58AM
I think it has alot to do with this page. This is the sport we love and if you vote for hillary we allow the continuation of what our current president has started and that means stricter epa regulations which could mean the eventual death to tractor pulling considering we do push enormous amounts of black smoke into the air all summer long. Just sayin.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 03, 2016 01:08PM
Well I can say one thing the cheese state may have put Oboma in twice And will probably go Hillary But KY didn't and wont Make America great again AT LEAST THATS NOT SO GAY EVERYONE WHO VOTED OBAMA SHOULD BE PROUD OF THAT

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 03, 2016 01:31PM
Its bad when since Obama a nice little three letter word gets blotted out when the word contained the letters YAG ment ahappy person not a agy person

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 05, 2016 05:30AM
I like reading the pull off page. Normally political stuff isn't on here which is nice. I will be glad when Tuesday gets here. I am tried of all the liars on tv and radio

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 09, 2016 12:56PM
So glad Wisconsin proved me wrongBeer

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 03, 2016 09:54PM
Too many liberals in Madison and Milwaukee . They will vote for Hillary no matter what

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 04, 2016 12:39AM
We have that trouble in MO. It's difficult to outvote Kansas City and St. Louis.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 05, 2016 06:52AM
This may sound very un democratic but the way to fix this is limit who can vote before you rip my head off listen to what I'm saying first answer the question do public employees pay taxes teachers police government workers welfare anyone who lives off tax money if y ou take the money needed to run the country make it into a pile the people that live off it take some off it and put a little back the private individual makes the pile therefore it is a conflict of interest when the public employee can vote against the private sector they are the employee when they want more money we must give more this system is wrong if the government wants votes they can buy them with our money and then we must give more I appreciate public workers bit if you don't donate to the country you don't deserve a vote on who should run it if this happened the country would be back on its feet no more buying votes this happens in canada and in the usa sorry to say it has been proven just my 2 cents thanks

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 12, 2016 12:38PM
Not real sure why you would question public employee's and paying taxes. We pay taxes just like the rest of people. We do not receive tax benefits or any other free stuff from the government. In fact, I work for a city government and still have to pay payroll tax just like every other person who works within our city. So in a nut shell i'm paying part of my own salary. Maybe I should pay some more so I can get a raise. Your whole donating to the county is absolutely the most absurd thing I've ever heard. We donate every day that we walk out of our homes to protect, provide, and risk our lives to provide whatever service we are doing to our country. I'm not real sure what type of work you do or how much you pay in taxes, I would assume that you are a hard working person just as I, so please do not assume that those of us in public service or living off of our country and being bought for votes.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 04, 2016 12:43AM
Not that this has much relevance, but we here in Wisconsin have a Republican governor. There have been attempts to uproot that governor and all attempts have failed. Sure- historically the WI votes favor the democratic candidate, but when it counts, the Republican voters make it to the polls on their way home from work or in between farms running late harvest. Madison and Milwaukee are full of Liberal bleeding hearts, but the vast majority of the state population is composed of hard working individuals that don't care about the Liberals, Desperate Housewives, or what the Kardashians (spelling?) are going to wear from day to day. HILLARY FOR PRISON.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 04, 2016 12:54AM
This the case with a lot of states. Throw out the big city libs and the states get a lot smarter. Take Illinois, throw out Chicago, Iowa-Des Moines & Iowa City just to name a couple. New York State is no different, the rural areas out there aren't near as ignorant as the the morons in New York City!

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 09, 2016 10:11PM
Now lets all hope he can actually straighten things out and get us back on the right track

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 10, 2016 11:21AM
Remember how many riots there were in 2008 and 2012 when Obama won. That's right none. He can't straighten certain things out because you can't fix stupid. The ones who voted to end hate and anger are the exact ones angry and expressing hatred now! How do you fix that?

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 10, 2016 03:12PM
Sully, need to give that faction a free one way ride to their new home to join the always at war Mid-East people and then allow them to never return here.

Those bleeding heart libs do not realize how much agony most Americans endured and suffered the past eight years. All without staging protests and public disrespectful name calling.

But the American "silent majority" finally got off their duff and voted in this election. Too bad they did not in '08 and '12 as we likely would have seen a much different election outcome. Hopefully, in the future, the "silent majority" will continue to do their civic duty.

A day to Honor our veterans November 10, 2016 11:48PM
It's time to come together and heal our country. I can not think of a better way than saying a huge THANK YOU to all our military, past and present, and their families that serve to keep ALL of use free and safe.. Please remember all those that gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 12, 2016 12:02AM
I'll try this again. Hilary Clinton, poor candidate that she was, got over 400,000 more votes than Donald "I don't pay people I owe money to" Trump. And secondly, President Obama has been blamed for everything that has gone wrong in this country including race relations of all things. People have been whining and complaining about him for four years.

So your "silent majority" is neither silent nor a majority.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 12, 2016 12:55AM
This country is divided. There are two groups "the hard working group" from the urban areas that supports the county aka "deplorables". And the "freeloading consumer group" people from the city. When you look at the electoral map it is pretty apparent what is happening. One group has no clue on how the country has to be run to be sustainable thinking that going to the grocery store is hard work or worshiping their movie star, singer, or television idol is more important than religion. Led like sheep believing any propaganda that is put on that television not knowing what it is really like outside of their steel and glass bubble. While the rest of us work our asses off to make up for the financial hole this consumer group is creating. Once the imbalance is enough we are done. This has happened before many times remember that one empire called the Romans?

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 12, 2016 06:16AM
Face in crowd
I'll try this again. Hilary Clinton, poor candidate that she was, got over 400,000 more votes than Donald "I don't pay people I owe money to" Trump. And secondly, President Obama has been blamed for everything that has gone wrong in this country including race relations of all things. People have been whining and complaining about him for four years.

So your "silent majority" is neither silent nor a majority.

If they counted the absentee ballots. ( they don't unless it's a deciding factor among electoral votes) Trump would also have the popular vote hands down.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 12, 2016 11:48PM
That is not true. In Wisconsin this year, roughly 40% of all votes cast were before election day. Those votes were all counted.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 13, 2016 02:24PM
Early votes are different from absentee. Absentee isn't counted unless a certain set of circumstances are met. Regular early votes are always counted.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 13, 2016 12:17AM
If the illegal immigrants vote was not counted she would not have the popular vote.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 13, 2016 09:59PM
This just in, Trump announced that since he won, it turns out that the election was not rigged. I repeat not rigged. Trump said the election was only going to be rigged if he lost. So as always, no illegals were allowed to vote.

Re: Local Farmer Supports "Make America Great Again" November 15, 2016 01:22AM
The left underestimated the amount of rigging needed. If actual, legal, single votes cast by voters that still had a pulse were counted, she would have ended up with 35-40% of the popular vote.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,668, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,889.

Our newest member JD_8520