Nfms November 15, 2016 03:37PM
Has anyone got letters yet for the nfms? Miles
Beyond has predictions posted...

Re: Nfms November 16, 2016 03:54AM
Haven't heard of any yet. Been keeping an eye on the website. Should be releasing any day now.
[www.champpull.org]

Re: Nfms November 21, 2016 02:51AM
Is this pull even worth going to see? I've never been to it, but the last year's have been hearing some very negative reviews, just wondering

Re: Nfms November 21, 2016 07:01AM
Yes I feel everyone ought to go at least once its a good show. Just remember something pull off page its full of professional complainers that are experts in all aspects of pulling.

Re: Nfms November 21, 2016 09:24AM
I am obviously biased towards the farm show but I think even those who have attended in years past will get an opportunity to see a different pull in 2017 with the addition of the new classes. What gets lost in the shuffle here is you have stuff going on from 9am until 11:00pm every day vs. going to a traditional pull. Acres and acres of farm equipment under one roof plus the ability to see a ton of pulling vehicles in Broadbent arena is a unique advantage that Louisville has over all other pulls. There's some decent eating joints in Louisville and other stuff to do if you've been through the farm show and want to do something different for a day. My best recommendation is to wear a good pair of walking shoes and pace yourself for the week; it's a marathon of pulling activity, not a sprint.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

My recommendation November 21, 2016 11:03PM
Try Gordyville, Murfreesboro, or Keystone.

I havent been to Cloverdale since the one pull 10 years ago that didnt work out, but it seems to have found it's place.

Re: Nfms November 21, 2016 01:49PM
I have never been to the NFMS, but my dad went to it for the first time in 2015. He is a big pull fan, attends probably a dozen+ pulls a year from the big ones like Tomah and Hillsboro to brush pulls (we're from WI). He said NFMS was the worst pull he has ever been too. Short track, rough track, fumes are terrible, he left halfway through. Which is unfortunate, because I'd like to go to Gordyville or Cloverdale with him one of these years, but his negative experience at NMFS probably will deter him from going to other indoor pulls, so I haven't even asked. But the farm show is huge, that he enjoyed. Not a professional complainer here, just pulling fan.

Re: Nfms November 22, 2016 01:13PM
Give Gordyville a try. Been to the farm show as well as Gordyville numerous times. I have no problems sitting through the entire pull at Gordyville and don't have to deal with the fumes or the scrunched up seats. I will sit anywhere to watch a pull, it's just that Gordyville is closer and I get to see a different group of tractors that I don't see at the national level like at Tomah or Wheatland.

Re: Nfms November 22, 2016 12:40PM
I have never been to nfms so anything I say is hearsay or rumor talk but, I all have heard is that it is a over priced poor show.

Re: Nfms November 22, 2016 12:47PM
Louisville is a great show. It's sad they have had some sled trouble the last couple years. Them guys work there butt off to put on the best show they can. No one can prevent mechanical breakdowns. I love the farm show and the pull there

Re: Nfms November 23, 2016 12:12AM
Been going the the farm show since 1973, it's a decient indoor pull but it's not worth what their charging to watch the pull. Gordyville is by far the best bang for your buck. A true tractor pulling fan's pull.

Re: Nfms November 23, 2016 02:59AM
Been going to both for several years, if Klint ran nfms they would be able to run an extra class every night and end the show at the same time his crew is the best at keeping it moving fast.

Re: Nfms November 24, 2016 11:29AM
for me the NFMS would be tuff missing a weeks worth of work. Gordyville has very fast pace action and alot if different tractors you never see. Cost alot less and on a weekend. G ville is a pretty nice facility.

Re: Nfms November 29, 2016 06:14AM
It be posted this afternoon

Re: Nfms November 29, 2016 06:58AM
The list is up

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing